Harry Krause

Default Cheney's big lie...remains a big lie.

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Jack Goff" wrote in message
.com...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Actually, moron, pretty much every government in the Middle East had
meetings with bin Laden. According to real people with knowledge, the
purpose was to size the guy up in order to understand just how much

trouble
he could bring to the region. Sort of like the way we are ready to meet

and
negotiate with North Korea. Get it, stupid?

Pay closer attention, idiot. I didn't comment on the contents of this
particular post. Rather, I used it as a vehicle to comment on the method
used in *all* of Harry's posts. Get it, idiot?

Jack

Apparently, you are unable to address the subjects being discussed,
preferring instead to obsess about Harry. Too bad. You have stopped
learning, which makes you nothing but a rock.

An incredibly large number of right-wing assholes are obsessed with me.
Should I be concerned?