Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Matt Lang

Default Which Fishfinder do you recommend?

Guys,

which fishfinder should one get for fishing on sal****er/ocean, rivers
and lakes?

A Garmin 240 blue was recommended for me, what other opinoins are out
there?
I was told the "blue" is for use in sal****er as non sal****er
fishfhinders dont work in sal****er?

I have a garmin GPS and like garmin products so I wouldnt mind getting
a garmin, unless there is better stuff out there...

I also want to fishfinder to tell me the depth of water below the boat
(very important).

Oh and of course it should make it easier to catch these little
b******* when they hide in the water

Matt

Fishfinder transducer extension cable hookup? Bob General 2 May 8th 04 10:31 PM
Can Someone Recommend Intro to Boating-Power? AB General 6 February 28th 04 03:37 AM
fishfinder problems alex General 11 September 27th 03 03:18 AM
Fishfinder Opinions? M.E. General 3 August 24th 03 12:21 AM
Best Fishfinder JohnH General 1 July 17th 03 04:27 AM