FishFan

Default Which Fishfinder do you recommend?

I went the same route - liked my Garmin GPS so I bought a 240 Blue
DF/FF - and I'm happy with it. I think "Blue" gives you the 2
frequency transducer and greater power for greater depth, although I
never fish in 600 ft of water. Its a better unit then my 15 year old
Eagle was, but that's probably due to technology improvement over
time, not brand.

FishFan

(Matt Lang) wrote in message . com...
Guys,

which fishfinder should one get for fishing on sal****er/ocean, rivers
and lakes?

A Garmin 240 blue was recommended for me, what other opinoins are out
there?
I was told the "blue" is for use in sal****er as non sal****er
fishfhinders dont work in sal****er?

I have a garmin GPS and like garmin products so I wouldnt mind getting
a garmin, unless there is better stuff out there...

I also want to fishfinder to tell me the depth of water below the boat
(very important).

Oh and of course it should make it easier to catch these little
b******* when they hide in the water

Matt