Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Philippe MÉRY

Default morgan 41 Oi or CLassic? ... feedback

Hi,

I am looking, for a friend of mine in France, for information about Morgan
41.

What is the difference between OI and Classic, is the difference of price
justified?

What are the best and worse issue of the Morgan 41?

What are the main issue to control when you buy a second market Morgan?

What is the engine really accurate on this boat?

Efficiency on voyage?

Does it fit to cruising in Caraibes?

Quite a lot of boats are shown with fans, does it mean insufficiency

of insulation?

Many thanks for information.

Thanks
Philippe

for responding please drop -discret- in my adress

FS Morgan 461 removals - Techumseh and Adler-Barbour Cold Pump Refrigeration, in St. Petersburg, FL Skip Gundlach on wifi Marketplace 0 July 31st 05 04:59 AM
Morgan Classic 41 Bobsprit ASA 3 March 4th 04 04:29 PM
FS: 2002 Klepper Aerius I Classic kayak kauai215 Touring 0 September 10th 03 09:51 AM
Mercury 200 Classic problem ! Jon Harris General 1 August 11th 03 02:31 AM
FS - Yngling, CS-27, 30' Trimaran, Morgan OI 33, Heritage 35 in Ontario, Canada Windjammer Marketplace 0 August 5th 03 01:58 AM