Bobsprit

Default Morgan Classic 41

Anyone know anything about the late 80's Morgan Classic 41 CC. Not the nicest
looking boat to be sure, but I may be selling one for a friend.
Any sailing impressions for her???

Thanks,

RB
Bobsprit

Havent heard anything bad about them, in general most people like em.
You going to list it on Ebay?

BTW any luck finding a radar cable?

No ebay for the boat. It's in good shape, but I'm wondering if I could sell in
these parts.
No luck on the radar cable thus far.

RB
Grouch

Bobsprit wrote:
Havent heard anything bad about them, in general most people like em.
You going to list it on Ebay?

BTW any luck finding a radar cable?

No ebay for the boat. It's in good shape, but I'm wondering if I could sell in
these parts.
No luck on the radar cable thus far.

RB

Is the Classic much different than the OI?