BoatBanter.com

-   -   Morgan Classic 41 (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/19351-morgan-classic-41-a.html)

Bobsprit March 3rd 04 11:29 AM

Morgan Classic 41

Anyone know anything about the late 80's Morgan Classic 41 CC. Not the nicest
looking boat to be sure, but I may be selling one for a friend.
Any sailing impressions for her???

Thanks,

RB

Joe March 3rd 04 09:30 PM

Morgan Classic 41

(Bobsprit) wrote in message ...
Anyone know anything about the late 80's Morgan Classic 41 CC. Not the nicest
looking boat to be sure, but I may be selling one for a friend.
Any sailing impressions for her???

Thanks,

My neighbor had one and it sailed fine.
Roomy boats that make great liveaboards.
Havent heard anything bad about them, in general most people like em.
You going to list it on Ebay?

BTW any luck finding a radar cable?

Joe

RB

Bobsprit March 4th 04 02:43 AM

Morgan Classic 41

Havent heard anything bad about them, in general most people like em.
You going to list it on Ebay?

BTW any luck finding a radar cable?

No ebay for the boat. It's in good shape, but I'm wondering if I could sell in
these parts.
No luck on the radar cable thus far.

RB

Grouch March 4th 04 04:29 PM

Morgan Classic 41

Bobsprit wrote:
Havent heard anything bad about them, in general most people like em.
You going to list it on Ebay?

BTW any luck finding a radar cable?

No ebay for the boat. It's in good shape, but I'm wondering if I could sell in
these parts.
No luck on the radar cable thus far.

RB

Is the Classic much different than the OI?