Black-n-Gold

Default help with Volvo Tilt Motor

I'm not able to raise or lower the drive on my KAD32. I can hear the relay
switch click when you try to tilt down. I've reset the main fuse per the
manual however I can't find the 10 amp fuse that the manual shows. All
other electronics on the boat work fine and I'm able to start it. ideas?

100th Anniversary of Outboard Don White General 6 July 16th 05 03:28 AM
Volvo Penta Electric Tilt Troulbe CURRY General 1 July 6th 05 12:17 AM
Motor tilt lock m Ransley Cruising 0 July 4th 05 02:59 PM
'97 Volvo 3.0 motor cliff General 1 June 18th 04 04:24 AM
evinrude, shafts frozen tilt motor unit ? Kevin Falconer General 0 May 30th 04 02:24 PM