Joe. R

Default Need help with hull repair

Looking for someone in the Boston area experienced with gelcoat repairs to
help with a few gouges in my hull. I could trailer the boat to you. I'm
really looking for someone who would let me look over his shoulder while he
did the repairs; I want to learn how to do this myself. I'll pay cash for
the repair/lesson.

The boat is an 18' CC with a white hull. It's got 3 small gouges going down
to the glass and one scratch in the gel that's a bit too deep to buff out.

I know I could try this myself, but the hull is in great shape, and I don't
want to see my mistakes everytime I look at it. It really shouldn't take
very long to do.

Thanks!

Joe

Gelcoat repair Joe. R General 1 May 23rd 04 08:25 PM
Marine A/C - To repair, or not to repair? Submariner General 3 April 1st 04 05:20 AM
depth finder "Inside" alum hull Doug Kanter General 1 March 16th 04 06:13 AM
Gel Coat repair Frank Taylor, Jr. General 2 December 31st 03 04:08 PM
Bow Eye Repair Mike General 8 October 15th 03 01:37 PM