BoatBanter.com

-   -   Need help with hull repair (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/4626-need-help-hull-repair.html)

Joe. R May 19th 04 01:26 AM

Need help with hull repair

Looking for someone in the Boston area experienced with gelcoat repairs to
help with a few gouges in my hull. I could trailer the boat to you. I'm
really looking for someone who would let me look over his shoulder while he
did the repairs; I want to learn how to do this myself. I'll pay cash for
the repair/lesson.

The boat is an 18' CC with a white hull. It's got 3 small gouges going down
to the glass and one scratch in the gel that's a bit too deep to buff out.

I know I could try this myself, but the hull is in great shape, and I don't
want to see my mistakes everytime I look at it. It really shouldn't take
very long to do.

Thanks!

Joe