Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
TC

Default Storage efficiency suggestions

I have a small boat: 18' CC. It's really just big enough for 2-3 people
to walk around. But when you start adding gear, it starts getting in
the way. I plan to add rod holders to my T-top to get them out of the
way. I'll probably put my outriggers up top as well. Any good
suggestions for efficient storage?