Harry Krause

Default Presidential Humor

(04-20) 03:19 PDT (AP) --

Comedian commentary on the campaign:

"Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn":

"President Bush says he's worried the uprisings in Fallujah will spread
to other cities he can't pronounce."

"John Kerry is reaching out to young people, rocking campuses across the
country on his 'College Tour '04,' featuring a performance by future
Secretary of Defense Jon Bon Jovi. So that movie career is really taking
off, huh Jon?"

"Kerry shocked the crowd when he ended his speech by asking, 'Where the
rich widows at?"'

"The Tonight Show with Jay Leno":

"A poll of college students shows more said they would rather have
President George W. Bush as a roommate than John Kerry. Yeah, but then
again, which one would you rather cheat off of in class? Actually, I
think they'd both be nightmare roommates, don't you? Bush wouldn't know
any of the answers, and Kerry would give you two for every question."

"According to Bob Woodward's new book, when President Bush first decided
to go to war with Iraq he literally grabbed Donald Rumsfeld and pulled
him into the small study just outside the oval office and told him his
decision. That's the same little room where Bill Clinton took Monica
Lewinsky. You know something, we gotta get rid of that little room.
That's two president's in a row that have almost been brought down by
that thing."

"John Kerry jumped on Bob Woodward's claim the Saudi's plan to drop the
price of oil just before the election. And he said if elected he would
eliminate the sweetheart deals with Saudi Arabia. Is that really the
best way to get elected? Basically saying as president you'll make sure
the Saudi's always keep their prices high? 'When I'm president there
will be no more discount oil prices from the Arabs. As long as I'm in
office we'll pay top dollar for oil."'

"British Prime Minister Tony Blair was at the White House last week. And
President Bush said for someone not from this country, his English is
pretty good."

Tuuk

The real humor harry is you,,,,

You come off as some type of knowledgeable person, but your really a factory
worker on the union, probably retired now, I recognize some marbles off
their mark, but you keep suggesting the U.S. leadership is unethical and
sneaky and dishonest.
Lets look at your unwritten local brother hood union membership slobs
honored agreements that you dishonored. You talk about the President
screwing the people when in FACT you screwed your membership brothers who
supported you with their blood. You dishonored those who honored you,
supported you, and you sneaky little loud mouth just stab them all in the
back.
Ya,, I will believe what you say from now on,,,, NOT,,,

I will trust your word from now on,,,,,,NOT,,,,

I will lend you money,, as I know you wont sting me,,,,,,,,,, NOT,,,,,

lost all your credibility there harry,,, not much integrity on that name,,,

See,,, your a fence rider,,,, you sneak and benefit from the honest sweat
from the backs of the labor your protecting (supposed to be protecting).....
Same as your political associations,,, I bet you swing back and forth like a
hookers head in the back seat of a union made Oldsmobile on Friday night.

GYHAS Harry,,,,

You have to stop getting your information from the Jay Leno show,, your
really continuing to look like a fool,,,, really bad one also.... But I am
sure the local union brotherhood of fools wouldn't even offer you a
membership card, your not trust worthy of that crowd...

It is funny how Harry defends unions so much,,, then he is the first one to
stab them in the back,,,,

Then he blames Bush,,,,,,,LOL,,,, Come on Harry,,, looks like you have to,,,
yes you have to,,, GYHAS,,,, or maybe you should stop,, your working with a
few cells now as it is,,, your not the sharpest knife in the drawer, your a
few cards short of a full deck,, not the brightest bulb on the tree... but
you belong,, you have your card,,,,

See, that type of man who holds no integrity,, cheats on the wife, cheats on
taxes, cheats anyone he can,, especially his own brothers.

Nice guy you are harry,,,

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
[...]

Don White

Tuuk wrote in message
snip
I bet you swing back and forth like a
hookers head in the back seat of a union made Oldsmobile on Friday night.

GYHAS Harry,,,,

So that's where Tuukyboy gets his 'head shaking' from. He's fantasying
shaking his in the back seat of a car.
Question is...is he the shaker..or the shakee???

Chris Newport

On Tuesday 20 April 2004 12:44 pm in rec.boats Harry Krause wrote:

(04-20) 03:19 PDT (AP) --

Comedian commentary on the campaign:

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Chris Newport

On Tuesday 20 April 2004 1:44 pm in rec.boats Tuuk wrote:

The real humor harry is you,,,,

PLEASE STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS

John Smith

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.614c68c188da452e6c1ed6ac8b3eba26@108 2482555.nulluser.com...
I'm not suggesting anything of the sort. I am stating right out,
deliberately, that Bush and his administration are a pack of liars and
thieves, as unethical and dishonest as is humanly possible.

Who would believe someone who calls his wife Doctor Doctor, and then tries
to convince everyone that their wife with a MD and another doctorial degree
wants to be considered a therapist?

John
It is bad that you have twisted things so well that you can't even keep up.

His wife is a doctor, she is in line to get her doctorate. The "joke" around
their friends is that she will be Doctor, Doctor, referring to her soon to
be double Doctor ratings.

Her choice to be as a therapist is to make her patients feel more
comfortable. You might be too young to remember the days when a Doctors
bedside manner was very important.

"John Smith" wrote in message

Who would believe someone who calls his wife Doctor Doctor, and then tries
to convince everyone that their wife with a MD and another doctorial

degree
wants to be considered a therapist?

John Smith

Have you ever heard the story about the Easter Bunny?

I can not imagine anyone who is interested in getting over their illness
being concerned if the person who was helping them calls themselves a doctor
or therapist. The important thing is, can the patient feel comfortable
talking to the person, that is the result of the doctor's or therapist's
personality and technique, rather than wither they call themselves a doctor
or a therapist. The bedside manner is very important for all doctors, but a
patient seeing a dentist is not going to fell any better about his treatment
if the dentist calls himself a hygienist. On the other hand, if someone
believed that the person treating them was a therapist and not a doctor,
their trust in the doctor would be destroyed when they read the diplomas on
the wall, and find out their therapist lied to them.

You may wonder why I am highlighting Harry's fabrications? Have you noticed
how Harry likes to use the personal information he knows about someone to
discredit what they say? Well, I am just giving Harry a dose of his own
medicine (and I am not even a doctor). Anyone who has so many skeletons in
his closet should be very careful about discussing anyone's else faults.

ink.net...

"John Smith" wrote in message

Who would believe someone who calls his wife Doctor Doctor, and then

tries
to convince everyone that their wife with a MD and another doctorial

degree
wants to be considered a therapist?

John Smith

The quote I was referring to was:

"My wife the doctor is back in school part-time, getting, of all things,
a doctorate. In a couple of years, I'll either have to address her as
Doctor Doctor or Major Major."

Isn't it cute the way her colleagues picked up on your expression?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.93878b4ad9e282d3ea3d6ade72c9aebd@108 2485060.nulluser.com...
John Smith wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

news:c3dhc2g=.614c68c188da452e6c1ed6ac8b3eba26@108 2482555.nulluser.com...
I'm not suggesting anything of the sort. I am stating right out,
deliberately, that Bush and his administration are a pack of liars and
thieves, as unethical and dishonest as is humanly possible.

Who would believe someone who calls his wife Doctor Doctor, and then

tries
to convince everyone that their wife with a MD and another doctorial

degree
wants to be considered a therapist?

You apparently are intellectually impaired. I do not call my wife
"Doctor, Doctor."

What I posted was this:

My wife is a doctor, and she's also a candidate for a doctorate. Her
close colleagues have already nicknamed her "Doctor Doctor."

Got it? I don't call my wife "Doctor Doctor," as you claimed. But some
of her colleagues do, as a friendly joke? Got it now? D'oh.

I also stated:

In point of fact, my wife rarely refers to herself as anything more than
a therapist. Her degrees and licenses are on the walls of her office,
and speak for themselves. Often, my wife says, patients are
uncomfortable in a therapy atmosphere in which the therapist has placed
himself or herself on an academic pedestal. Psychiatric "rigidity" is
mostly passe these days. In fact, many psychiatrists these days are not
really engaged in therapy; they've become dispensers of meds. That's not
the kind of practice my wife wants.

My wife's patients (or apparently many of them) are more comfortable in
a less formal atmosphere during therapy. Therapy can be more effective
if the patient is comfortable with it. Ergo, my wife does what she
believes is appropriate in creating the atmosphere during a therapy

session.

Got it now?

You really are dumb as a post, aren't you....

John

While you seem to go around the points made by attempting (rather poorly) to
justify your actions, you really should take the time to remember dispensing
medicine without a license is against the law.

Since you are "not even a doctor", you really should cease and desist from
your illegal practice.