Default Presidential Humor

John

While you seem to go around the points made by attempting (rather poorly) to
justify your actions, you really should take the time to remember dispensing
medicine without a license is against the law.

Since you are "not even a doctor", you really should cease and desist from
your illegal practice.

"John Smith" wrote in message
Have you ever heard the story about the Easter Bunny?

I can not imagine anyone who is interested in getting over their illness
being concerned if the person who was helping them calls themselves a

doctor
or therapist. The important thing is, can the patient feel comfortable
talking to the person, that is the result of the doctor's or therapist's
personality and technique, rather than wither they call themselves a

doctor
or a therapist. The bedside manner is very important for all doctors, but

patient seeing a dentist is not going to fell any better about his

treatment
if the dentist calls himself a hygienist. On the other hand, if someone
believed that the person treating them was a therapist and not a doctor,
their trust in the doctor would be destroyed when they read the diplomas

on
the wall, and find out their therapist lied to them.

You may wonder why I am highlighting Harry's fabrications? Have you

noticed
how Harry likes to use the personal information he knows about someone to
discredit what they say? Well, I am just giving Harry a dose of his own
medicine (and I am not even a doctor). Anyone who has so many skeletons

in
his closet should be very careful about discussing anyone's else faults.