John Smith

Default Presidential Humor

lol, very nice comeback. I actually did laugh out loud.

wrote in message
nk.net...
John

While you seem to go around the points made by attempting (rather poorly)

justify your actions, you really should take the time to remember

dispensing
medicine without a license is against the law.

Since you are "not even a doctor", you really should cease and desist from
your illegal practice.

"John Smith" wrote in message
Have you ever heard the story about the Easter Bunny?

I can not imagine anyone who is interested in getting over their illness
being concerned if the person who was helping them calls themselves a

doctor
or therapist. The important thing is, can the patient feel comfortable
talking to the person, that is the result of the doctor's or therapist's
personality and technique, rather than wither they call themselves a

doctor
or a therapist. The bedside manner is very important for all doctors,

but
patient seeing a dentist is not going to fell any better about his

treatment
if the dentist calls himself a hygienist. On the other hand, if someone
believed that the person treating them was a therapist and not a doctor,
their trust in the doctor would be destroyed when they read the diplomas

on
the wall, and find out their therapist lied to them.

You may wonder why I am highlighting Harry's fabrications? Have you

noticed
how Harry likes to use the personal information he knows about someone

discredit what they say? Well, I am just giving Harry a dose of his own
medicine (and I am not even a doctor). Anyone who has so many skeletons

in
his closet should be very careful about discussing anyone's else faults.

John Smith

Why do you think I care if you respond to my posts? I can just see you
prancing around gleefully saying Ta Ta, and thinking I really care.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.68d08542de741d7782b6619b80bca24e@108 2488903.nulluser.com...
John Smith wrote:

The quote I was referring to was:

"My wife the doctor is back in school part-time, getting, of all things,
a doctorate. In a couple of years, I'll either have to address her as
Doctor Doctor or Major Major."

Isn't it cute the way her colleagues picked up on your expression?

Yeah, they probably read Heller, too.

You know, I think the best thing to do with a bowl of crap like you is...
flush it.

Ta-ta.

John H

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:00:58 GMT, wrote:

John
It is bad that you have twisted things so well that you can't even keep up.

His wife is a doctor, she is in line to get her doctorate. The "joke" around
their friends is that she will be Doctor, Doctor, referring to her soon to
be double Doctor ratings.

Her choice to be as a therapist is to make her patients feel more
comfortable. You might be too young to remember the days when a Doctors
bedside manner was very important.

"John Smith" wrote in message

Who would believe someone who calls his wife Doctor Doctor, and then tries
to convince everyone that their wife with a MD and another doctorial

degree
wants to be considered a therapist?

gehyahtah, is your knowledge of Harry's alleged wife who is an alleged doctor as
extensive as your alleged knowledge of Purple Hearts?

You apparently missed the following, as you didn't answer my question:

"And what part of the regulation did I wrongly state? Note that a wound is an
injury (severity is not indicated), and that a physical lesion is *not*
required. Medical treatment is required, as is documentation. This can consist
of a bandage and an annotation in medical records.

When it comes to Purple Hearts, I *do* know of which I speak. I would venture to
say I have had much more experience in that regard than you have had."

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
John H

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:37:10 GMT, "John Smith" wrote:

The quote I was referring to was:

"My wife the doctor is back in school part-time, getting, of all things,
a doctorate. In a couple of years, I'll either have to address her as
Doctor Doctor or Major Major."

Isn't it cute the way her colleagues picked up on your expression?

You are, of course, referring to Harry's alleged wife, the alleged doctor, who
is allegedly back in school.

We have to be careful to keep our alleged facts straight when discussing Harry!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

John
You appear to have missed the point.

You are the one that claimed Kerry "requested" his Purple Hearts. Fact is it
was his commanding officer that had to request them.

Yes I know it is difficult for you, since your guy went AWOL instead of
completing his tour... Come to think of it, he went AWOL in country didn't
he? Yes that's it, AWOL in the USA... Major war was going on here... If I
remember his guy lost that election...

"John H" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:00:58 GMT, wrote:

gehyahtahi, is your knowledge of Harry's alleged wife who is an alleged

doctor as
extensive as your alleged knowledge of Purple Hearts?

You apparently missed the following, as you didn't answer my question:

"And what part of the regulation did I wrongly state? Note that a wound is

an
injury (severity is not indicated), and that a physical lesion is *not*
required. Medical treatment is required, as is documentation. This can

consist
of a bandage and an annotation in medical records.

When it comes to Purple Hearts, I *do* know of which I speak. I would

venture to
say I have had much more experience in that regard than you have had."

John H

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:07:56 GMT, wrote:

John
You appear to have missed the point.

You are the one that claimed Kerry "requested" his Purple Hearts. Fact is it
was his commanding officer that had to request them.

Yes I know it is difficult for you, since your guy went AWOL instead of
completing his tour... Come to think of it, he went AWOL in country didn't
he? Yes that's it, AWOL in the USA... Major war was going on here... If I
remember his guy lost that election...

Whoops! I said nothing about Kerry requesting his Purple Hearts. Maybe you
should reread the posts. I commented on the (lack of) a requirement for severity
of a wound. You then proceeded to accuse me of not knowing of what I speak.
Remember?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Harry Krause

"John Smith" wrote in message

Who would believe someone who calls his wife Doctor Doctor, and then tries
to convince everyone that their wife with a MD and another doctorial

degree

wants to be considered a therapist?

gehyahtah, is your knowledge of Harry's alleged wife who is an alleged doctor as
extensive as your alleged knowledge of Purple Hearts?

You apparently missed the following, as you didn't answer my question:

"And what part of the regulation did I wrongly state? Note that a wound is an
injury (severity is not indicated), and that a physical lesion is *not*
required. Medical treatment is required, as is documentation. This can consist
of a bandage and an annotation in medical records.

When it comes to Purple Hearts, I *do* know of which I speak. I would venture to
say I have had much more experience in that regard than you have had."

Shot in the butt while running away, John?

John Smith

I don't know JohnH at all, but it appears he is secure enough with who he is
that he doesn't have to make up imaginary boats and fantasy wives. What is
your problem anyway? Have you ever seen a doctor about it?