Henry Blackmoore

Default Good News, Good News, Good News

In article , (basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message
link.net...
In article ,

(basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message
nk.net...
In article ,

(basskisser) wrote:

Sheesh, that's funny!! You can, because of one post about growing two
plants, instantly assume that someone smokes pot, is drug addled, is
still growing, is a drug addict, etc., etc., but when the shoe is on
the other foot, you instantly cry foul. What a piece of **** you are.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste 'asskisser....leave the reefer alone.

I don't bootleg any alcohol. It's not like I have a still or I am making
bathtub gin. And alcohol the last time that I checked is still legal.

Where is the proof that I smoke pot? You've admitted to drinking
alcohol. So, it's legal. Does that make it any more of a good idea to
ruin your brain with alcohol? Now, I've got first hand experience, my
mother drank until it almost killed her. She spent 2 years in a mental
hospital, and never gained back a lot of what she lost. It is one of
the worst drugs there is. It's highly addictive, very mind and mood
altering, physically terrible for you. But, because it's legal, you
find it okay to be a drunkard, huh? Now, again, please show the
newsgroup how you've come to the conclusion that I smoke pot.

I don't drink alcohol 'asskisser and haven't in over a decade. However
you are still a pothead....

Your a ****ing LIAR. You've admitted it! Please answer the last
sentence. How have you come to the conclusion that I smoke pot?

Don't mix pot with other drugs basstoker because it could make you tense
and also make you angry...

Henry Blackmoore

In article , "Joe" wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
. com...
"Joe" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

Now, I've got first hand experience, my
mother drank until it almost killed her.

While she was pregnant with you no doubt.

**** you. You are nothing but a lowly cock sucker. If you can't do any
better at anything than talk ignorant **** while hiding you little
punk ass behind a newsgroup, then you aren't enough to be called a
man. I'll be in the Tampa area the end of April. Care to get together,
and see if you want to talk that kind of trash to my face? Yes or no.

Symptoms of FAS (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome)

Complex pattern of behavioral and learning problems
Difficulties with memory, attention and judgment.
Mental retardation.
Facial abnormalities
Aggression.

Maybe I am wrong riding him about his marijuana use Joe? Weed may
help him with the aggression problem?

durn...

basskisser

"Joe" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

. ..
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

Now, I've got first hand experience, my
mother drank until it almost killed her.

While she was pregnant with you no doubt.

**** you. You are nothing but a lowly cock sucker. If you can't do any
better at anything than talk ignorant **** while hiding you little
punk ass behind a newsgroup, then you aren't enough to be called a
man. I'll be in the Tampa area the end of April. Care to get together,
and see if you want to talk that kind of trash to my face? Yes or no.

Symptoms of FAS (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome)

Complex pattern of behavioral and learning problems
Difficulties with memory, attention and judgment.
Mental retardation.
Facial abnormalities
Aggression.

Hmm, can't answer my question, huh, coward? You are nothing short of a
piece of crap coward, hiding behind a newsgroup. Little punk.