basskisser

Default Good News, Good News, Good News

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message hlink.net...
In article ,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message
thlink.net...
In article ,

(basskisser) wrote:

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message
link.net...
In article ,

(basskisser) wrote:

"Joe" wrote in message
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

. ..
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

Now, I've got first hand experience, my
mother drank until it almost killed her.

While she was pregnant with you no doubt.

**** you. You are nothing but a lowly cock sucker. If you can't do

any
better at anything than talk ignorant **** while hiding you little
punk ass behind a newsgroup, then you aren't enough to be called a
man. I'll be in the Tampa area the end of April. Care to get

together,
and see if you want to talk that kind of trash to my face? Yes or

no.

Symptoms of FAS (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome)

Complex pattern of behavioral and learning problems
Difficulties with memory, attention and judgment.
Mental retardation.
Facial abnormalities
Aggression.

Hmm, can't answer my question, huh, coward? You are nothing short of a
piece of crap coward, hiding behind a newsgroup. Little punk.

Little too close to home eh 'asskisser?

No, a little too stupid. Tell me, do you really think highly of
someone who would stoop that ****ing low?

Yeah you are right, posting comments about threatening to beat people up

is
pretty low. Okay, okay I give up, you win! -- I DON'T think very highly

of

you.

If so, you are nothing but
trash, also. What a poor excuse for a human being you must be. I give
thanks every day that I'm not some narrow minded hillbilly asshole
without a clue about how the rest of the world, outside of Pighollow,
TX is.

There are hillbillies in Texas?? Is that somethin' new? Maybe you are
talking about those Yankee folks up in Cut -n- Shoot way on the North side

of

Houston?

We have our share here of unusual city names no doubt. But there
isn't a "Pighollow".

It is interesting to note though that folks in Georgia seem hung up on
sex. I noticed that there are these actual Georgia towns:

Between
Chickasawhatchee
Climax
Enigma
Cumming
Hopeulikit

Hey honey! Get 'Between' the sheets before we 'Climax cuz' I am 'Cumming'
and I 'Hopeulikit'.

Gawd a map of Georgia reads like a sordid sex novel.

The real 'Enigma' is just how 'Chickaswhatchee' got it's name. Maybe it's
best not to know?

What town are you from? Pumpkinpacker? Sisterblister?

Wow, you are so damned drunk you aren't making ANY sense!!!!!!

What don't you understand pumpkin ****er? It is all quite plain.

Hey! There is a town called 'Pumpkin Center' in North Carolina. I betcha
they might need a new Walmart built there. It would be a fitting place
for you to work in and maybe relocate.

Ever do a pumpkin in Climax Georgia?

Why would I care anything about a wal-mart? My god, are you so damned
drunk all the time that you can't even make sense? I notice, now that
I've proven you to be a liar, and post things simply not true about
other people, that you've simply taken to insults. Proves a point that
people who have ruined their brains with alcohol, sometimes revert to
childish ways. Right, drunken liar?

So what you are saying is that it's the marijuana that gives you your violent
tendencies???

Boy, you ARE stupid.