Netsock

Default Good News, Good News, Good News

Nice thoughts Ernie.

It is very nice here in Ohio as well, and I have been thinking about the
boats a lot.

I think Ill start with the Malibu this year at lake Cumberland (Ky) for a
nice scenic float close to shore. I too just love being on the
water...regardless of the circumstance.

When it really gets warm...that's when Ill break out the Rogers, and head to
Buckeye Lake, where I will promptly teach all those "hot boats" who the real
boss is.

Guess I've got a sort of Jekyll/Hyde personality when it come to my boats...

Later.

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.insight.rr.com/cgreen/
"Ernie" wrote in message
Maine
Though we had snow two days ago, my boat is coming out of storage tomorrow
morning and heading to Portland for repairs that Panther Run in Raymond
fowled up. Guys, remember the 17' Trophy owner that I complained a few
months ago, well the manufacturer agreed to pay for the repairs and my
nightmares are just about over. Thirty nine more days and I'll be fishing
the Saco River or from Wood Island Lighthouse to Kennebunk or from Wood
Island Lighthouse to Casco Bay in Portland. Will I be hooking fish you
might ask? I always do, but I don't give a darn. Being out there,

inhaling
that sweet salty fresh air is all a man needs to be in Paradise. Hooking
mackerels, stripers, cusks, cods, haddocks, etc is only incidental. How
sweet it is....
Could I be getting spring fewer? Maybe, though I think it's more like the
call of the wild. Anyone out there experiencing the same?