Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jim Woodard

Default Marina gas prices - how much are you paying this summer?

I was really asking a serious question because I have been thinking
about this very thing....the previous owner has 4 six-gallon gasoline
cans which I think he filled at that gas station and brought them home.
However, he also had 2 jet-skis with his boat, so maybe he used that
gas for his jet skis and not the boat....I'm not sure how I would
safely use a gasoline can to fill the boat without a huge transfer
tube....but 30 cents over a period of a year or two can add up if
you use the boat a lot.

Snafu wrote:

"Jim Woodard" wrote in message
There is a gas station a block from the marina here that is 30 cents
a gallon less than at the marina...is it worth pulling the boat out
of the water and trailering it for that much?

Heck no! I wasn't really complaining (even though it might sound like it),
I was just curious if the higher cost is typical. Sounds like it is.

Thanks
Dan