Jim Woodard

Default Marina gas prices - how much are you paying this summer?

There is a gas station a block from the marina here that is 30 cents
a gallon less than at the marina...is it worth pulling the boat out
of the water and trailering it for that much?

Snafu wrote:

I usually fill my trailer boat at the same place I fill the truck, and the
cost here in Vancouver, WA is about $1.50 - $1.60 per gallon. Last weekend,
I used a marina slip at Ilwaco, WA where there is just one fuel dock. The
price: $2.049 per gallon. Ashore, the price of gas in the Ilwaco / Long
Beach, WA area is about $1.80, but that includes road tax (WA has one of the
highest road taxes in the US) which the marina fuel dock presumably does not
include.

My brother-in-law was recently at Lake Shasta, CA. He says the gas price at
marinas there is about $3.00 per gallon!

How much are you paying at the dock? How does it compare to the price
ashore?

Just curious
Dan