Wayne.B

Default Marina gas prices - how much are you paying this summer?

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 15:29:11 -0700, "Steve" wrote:
I have heard that you can apply for a refund of the highway tax but have
never had that opportunity because my boats have always been diesel.

The ability to get road tax refunds varies from state to state.
Connecticut cheerfully refunds at the end of the year if you have
receipts and fill out a form, NY does not unless you can prove you are
engaged in commercial fishing. (sport fisherman who sell an
occasional tuna need not apply). Prices at the dock for 89 octane
range from $1.90 to $2.15 in both states. Gas station prices are 30
to 40 cents less.