Harry Krause

Default BAYLINER BASHERS..

JIMinMA wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

I'm not interested in Bayliners. Thanks for the memories, though.

Harry,
What ever happened to your old Bayliner buddy, Skipper?
Jim

He devolved into Wally, Jim-, Backdoor Revivalist and several other
right-wing asswipes.
bomar

"McCann" wrote in message

"""" Hey Bow;;,I hate to tell you this but your Baja was built by
brunswick also. The same people who build the Bay`s. They also build
Hatteress and Boston Whaler.

Taht's an interesting observation but complete bull****.
Here is the real information.....
Baja's are not built by Barfliner but are a division of Sea Ray.
Brunswick owns Bayliner, Sea Ray, Baja, Mercury, Boston Whaler, Hatteras,
Maxxum, Meridian, Pleasurecraft, Sea Line, Land n Sea, Trophy, Attwood,
Motor Guide, Mariner; and in the process of purchasing Crestliner , Lowe,
and Lund.
So, Brunswick owns all these companies (and others) but there is no
connection between Baja and Bagliner except through the parent orginazation.
BTW, did you know that the new Polaris jet boats are actually made by Baja ?

Within a year I look for Brunswick to add Fountain to the line up. They are
into Reggie so deep they just about control it now.

Sam

I do boat repair and Bayliners aren't popular around here.We had an
insurance job to redo the inside of one that the alcohol stove
exploded in which destroyed the interior of the boat and a good
percentage of the exterior of the owner also.I started the job under
the impression Bayliners were crap foisted unto rubes and quickly
found out they were better constructed than most other boats I have
worked on.Unless you repair or work on boats you would be surprised
how much a name-brand can cover up for shiddy construction,bad
planning and cheap materials.For the most part people don't have much
idea at all what is or isn't "quality" and for the most part boats are
made to sell.Period.I told the owner I thought his boat was very well
made and he said he bought it dirt cheap on the Georgia coast because
of its bad reputation, that the same boat would sell for double the
price in the Puget sound area as they are considered to be a good boat
there.
McCann

?

Within a year I look for Brunswick to add Fountain to the line up. They

are
into Reggie so deep they just about control it now.

Baja are nice boats,My neighbor just bought a 24 ft. with a big block and

loves it....why do ya have to call them "Barfliners" that Hurts !

jay

Sea Ray too, but that doesn't change things..

-j

"McCann" wrote in message

"bomar" wrote in message
news
Hey!
Don't forget us asshole Baja owners too!

Barfliner...what a freaking joke.

"Maxx1676" wrote in message
om...
I've noticed some other people badmouthing Bayliners on other sites,
but keep in mind those are usually biased opinions based on peer
pressure and opinion, not fact.

"""" Hey Bow;;,I hate to tell you this but your Baja was built by
brunswick also. The same people who build the Bay`s. They also build
Hatteress and Boston Whaler.

Rich

In order to:

attract hordes of drunken siliconed
facelifted and botoxed bimbos in thong bikinis

and

make all other boat owners drool with envy...

I named my new Bayliner Sea Ray! If you take off the Bayliner stickers and
have some nice vinyl "Sea Ray" lettering made up you can fool all but the
most boat savvy snobs. You get most all of the envy and bimbos at much
less cost!

Rich

Charles

Coff wrote:

Remember years ago on this NG when every week there was a new thread
of Bayliner bashing? Sheesh, those were the good old days!

At that time we had a democratic president. What does that tell us about
those who have of late ruined this newsgroup with the constant barrage
of political tripe?

-- Charlie
Danny

That's true. But you can't ski behind your canoe.
"Harry Krause" schreef in bericht
Danny wrote:

My 1977 Bayliner is still running great. It has an 130 hp engine wich

also
runs great. The boat runs about 35 mph and is is much more economical

than
the big V8 engines in the Cigarettes etc.

Danny
www.powerboatlinks.net

I have a half-interest in an Old Town canoe powered by a pair of
paddles. It runs great. It is much more economical than your Bayliner,
and goes places you wouldn't dare take your boat.

Beginner's questions/'91 Bayliner 17' Chris Deruyte General 11 February 3rd 04 12:02 AM
New one on me - Laminate Flooring Black-n-Gold General 117 October 16th 03 06:50 PM
Bayliner 2858 Command bridge (1987) Manitoumagic General 4 September 2nd 03 12:23 AM
Bayliner Bashing JML General 8 August 5th 03 01:04 PM
'89 Bayliner 2.3 Engine puked Rpk General 1 July 22nd 03 11:06 PM