Joe

Default BAYLINER BASHERS..

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 00:49:34 GMT, "Joe" wrote:

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
.. .

Oh.... well, this is obviously a troll, but since it does pertain to
boats and doesn't mention republicans, democrats, bush, clarke,
liberals, or conservatives, I'll bite.

For what I suspect is the longest running thread on rec.boats and
definitive... or at least exhaustive analysis of Bayliner, see:

http://tinyurl.com/yuacc

Sorry, but not even close. Check out the "usage of motor oil" thread.

http://tinyurl.com/3fu98

I remember that motor oil one quickly turning away from inquiry and
directly into a name-calling contest... facts be damned....

I've still got you..... 585 posts to your 337 posts.

I stand corrected.

I didn't realize that thread went on for that long.
Sept 19 1996 to Nov 17 2002!

McCann

"NOYB" wrote in message
om...

"Maxx1676" wrote in \

Lemme guess...
You have a small penis, are bald, and own a Bayliner.

//// Laughing...No im not Bald,Your right on the penis part "but dont
tell everyone",and ive owned 3 Bayliners and various other boats.I never had
a problem with the Bay`s.

McCann

"bomar" wrote in message
news
Hey!
Don't forget us asshole Baja owners too!

Barfliner...what a freaking joke.

"Maxx1676" wrote in message
om...
I've noticed some other people badmouthing Bayliners on other sites,
but keep in mind those are usually biased opinions based on peer
pressure and opinion, not fact.

"""" Hey Bow;;,I hate to tell you this but your Baja was built by
brunswick also. The same people who build the Bay`s. They also build
Hatteress and Boston Whaler.

Danny

My 1977 Bayliner is still running great. It has an 130 hp engine wich also
runs great. The boat runs about 35 mph and is is much more economical than
the big V8 engines in the Cigarettes etc.

Danny
www.powerboatlinks.net

"Butch Ammon" schreef in bericht
Oh.... well, this is obviously a troll, but since it does pertain to
boats and doesn't mention republicans, democrats, bush, clarke,
liberals, or conservatives, I'll bite.

Same here, Gene....

Here's my opinion (for whatever it's worth): My daughters' friends'

parents
recently bought a used Bayliner Ciera (I think it is). I stopped by to

check
it out up close and personal. Nice boat... Looks in good shape... Nice

90hp
Merc on the transom. The boat is on a galvanized trailer w/rollers,

sitting at
the end of the driveway, and I decided to climb aboard with the father of

my
daughter's friend. The boat is nice and has all the necessities for

freshwater
lake boating. But, I don't know... There is just something WEIRD about

it. It
just looks cheezy for some reason. It looks like white PVC plastic

instead of
rugged, heavy duty fiberglass. I don't know how it handles on water, or

how
well it runs, but again, it's nice for a small lake boat. It would

probably
outrun my old 1975 17' trihull with the 165hp Merc I/O. But how many

Bayliners
are still running great since 1975?!? Sorry.... But that is just my

opinion.

Butch Ammon

Harry Krause

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 00:49:34 GMT, "Joe" wrote:

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
. ..

Oh.... well, this is obviously a troll, but since it does pertain to
boats and doesn't mention republicans, democrats, bush, clarke,
liberals, or conservatives, I'll bite.

For what I suspect is the longest running thread on rec.boats and
definitive... or at least exhaustive analysis of Bayliner, see:

http://tinyurl.com/yuacc

Sorry, but not even close. Check out the "usage of motor oil" thread.

http://tinyurl.com/3fu98

I remember that motor oil one quickly turning away from inquiry and
directly into a name-calling contest... facts be damned....

I've still got you..... 585 posts to your 337 posts.

I'm not interested in Bayliners. Thanks for the memories, though.
Harry Krause

Danny wrote:

My 1977 Bayliner is still running great. It has an 130 hp engine wich also
runs great. The boat runs about 35 mph and is is much more economical than
the big V8 engines in the Cigarettes etc.

Danny
www.powerboatlinks.net

I have a half-interest in an Old Town canoe powered by a pair of
paddles. It runs great. It is much more economical than your Bayliner,
and goes places you wouldn't dare take your boat.
Ernie

"McCann" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
om...

"Maxx1676" wrote in \

Lemme guess...
You have a small penis, are bald, and own a Bayliner.

//// Laughing...No im not Bald,Your right on the penis part "but

dont
tell everyone",and ive owned 3 Bayliners and various other boats.I never

had
a problem with the Bay`s.

7:13 - Sunday morning
haven't had my coffee yet
checked e-bay for bidding on an item I posted - no change
checked e-mail, nothing exciting
checked this newsgroup
nothing new
noting intriguing
till I read BAYLINER BASHERS..
what honesty
what truth
what contradictions
what humor
what comradery, etc.,etc.,etc.,...
Guys, you have made my day. Keep up the good spirit and don't forget love
thy neighbor even he has a Bayer.. or whatsover.

JIMinMA

Harry Krause wrote:
I'm not interested in Bayliners. Thanks for the memories, though.

Harry,
What ever happened to your old Bayliner buddy, Skipper?
Jim

Beginner's questions/'91 Bayliner 17' Chris Deruyte General 11 February 3rd 04 12:02 AM
New one on me - Laminate Flooring Black-n-Gold General 117 October 16th 03 06:50 PM
Bayliner 2858 Command bridge (1987) Manitoumagic General 4 September 2nd 03 12:23 AM
Bayliner Bashing JML General 8 August 5th 03 01:04 PM
'89 Bayliner 2.3 Engine puked Rpk General 1 July 22nd 03 11:06 PM