John H

Default Touring Bike recall

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:34:32 -0500, DSK wrote:

John H wrote:
You get what you deserve.

Because I am logical and consistent, and point out your errors, I
deserve to be told 'shut the f*** up"? That's nice.

If it bothers you to have your own ill manners pointed out to you, then
you have two choices.... 1- go somewhere else to play or 2- clean up
your act.

DSK

This is pointing out errors? This is logical and consistent?

"I'm waiting to see the Republicans use the Harley-Davidson recall to
PROVE that Kerry is once again a LYING TRAITOR."

I'm glad you have such a high opinion of yourself. You and b'asskisser
have much in common.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
DSK

John H wrote:
This is pointing out errors? This is logical and consistent?

"I'm waiting to see the Republicans use the Harley-Davidson recall to
PROVE that Kerry is once again a LYING TRAITOR."

Actually, that was a joke. Must have hit a nerve though.

For the past few days you've had the same response to all my posts: "STFU"

I guess that means you have no defense of your claims & opinions, and
don't even feel like a joke.

I'm glad you have such a high opinion of yourself. You and b'asskisser
have much in common.

Does that mean the next step for you and the Krause-obsession needs-help
group will be to accuse me of smoking dope?

DSK

Harry Krause

Butch Ammon wrote:

John H wrote:

stfu.

What an intelligent, well-reasoned post.

DSK

Hey DSK, maybe you should pay heed to the below quote:

"Wise men store up knowledge, but the mouth of a fool invites ruin."
Proverbs 15:2

Butch Ammon

You ought to read that one yourself 20 or 30 times.
Don White

Harry Krause wrote in message

Once our buddy Butch fell under the spell of the gun nuts, he has totally
turned to the dark side.
As mentioned before, when a few bad apples are left in the barrell, soon the
whole barrel goes bad.

Butch Ammon

Once our buddy Butch fell under the spell of the gun nuts, he has totally
turned to the dark side.
As mentioned before, when a few bad apples are left in the barrell, soon the
whole barrel goes bad.

Excuse me????

I have been shooting firearms since I was about 14. My dad had an old
"break-your-shoulder" bolt action 12GA shotgun, and also a beautiful .308 deer
rifle. I had a nice Marlin .22 rifle as a kid.

I qualified as marksman on the Coast Guard's M16's in bootcamp, but failed on
the old Gov't 1911-A1 .45ACP because they had my company out on the outdoor
pistol range in the cold rain!! Nobody qualified that I knew of, which was
stupid, but what can you do?

Anyway, what do you mean about "dark side"? I don't understand.... Am I some
sort of twisted, evil minded, crazed whacko, because I own a shotgun and an old
..22? Ooooo, I also own a PSE compound bow with a few razorblade broadhead
arrows. I must be evil huh?!?

The way the law reads in Virginia, if I want to go out and buy a gun, I can do
that. No waiting periods or anything. The 2nd amendment also says I can own a
gun, so I am just showing my support for gun owners and the NRA.

Butch Ammon

Don White

Butch Ammon wrote in message
snip...
The way the law reads in Virginia, if I want to go out and buy a gun, I

can do
that. No waiting periods or anything. The 2nd amendment also says I can

own a
gun, so I am just showing my support for gun owners and the NRA.

Butch Ammon

Sounds like that Virginia law is way out of date. It puts you in the bush
leagues with Florida and Texas and
I'm sure...some others.
Nothing wrong with owning a shotgun or two......but wouldn't you sleep
better knowing your daughters might be a bit safer
if the state did a through check on each firearm applicant? What's wrong
with waiting a few weeks...ore even a month?
Who's in that much of a hurry to go shootin'.

Don White

Oh yeah.... the darkside business.
Just a reference to your apparant lining up with and support of some of the
more questionable characters who frequent the group. Your choice of
course...

Butch Ammon

The way the law reads in Virginia, if I want to go out and buy a gun, I
can do
that. No waiting periods or anything. The 2nd amendment also says I can

own a
gun, so I am just showing my support for gun owners and the NRA.

Butch Ammon

Sounds like that Virginia law is way out of date. It puts you in the bush
leagues with Florida and Texas and
I'm sure...some others.
Nothing wrong with owning a shotgun or two......but wouldn't you sleep
better knowing your daughters might be a bit safer
if the state did a through check on each firearm applicant? What's wrong
with waiting a few weeks...ore even a month?
Who's in that much of a hurry to go shootin'.

The background check system works... If someone wants to buy a gun, they HAVE
TO go through the background check before they can even think of doing
anything. If they come up negative in the system..... **BUSTED** !!!

My daughters know how to use my firearms and are a heck of a shot with my
..22!!! I am not worried.

Butch Ammon
Henry Blackmoore

In article , "Don White" wrote:

Harry Krause wrote in message

Once our buddy Butch fell under the spell of the gun nuts, he has totally
turned to the dark side.
As mentioned before, when a few bad apples are left in the barrell, soon the
whole barrel goes bad.

double-barrels or just one?

Henry Blackmoore

In article , "Don White" wrote:

Butch Ammon wrote in message
snip...
The way the law reads in Virginia, if I want to go out and buy a gun, I

can do
that. No waiting periods or anything. The 2nd amendment also says I can

own a
gun, so I am just showing my support for gun owners and the NRA.

Butch Ammon

Sounds like that Virginia law is way out of date. It puts you in the bush
leagues with Florida and Texas and
I'm sure...some others.
Nothing wrong with owning a shotgun or two......but wouldn't you sleep
better knowing your daughters might be a bit safer
if the state did a through check on each firearm applicant? What's wrong
with waiting a few weeks...ore even a month?
Who's in that much of a hurry to go shootin'.

What if before you posted and ran your mouth off again about things that you
don't know much about, you had to fill out a form and then wait for approval
for a "few weeks" or even "a month"? Wouldn't that be a good law too?

Why not?

JonnyRude - Controller recall. Clams Canino General 6 February 12th 04 11:34 AM
Touring truck and boat Bill Kiene General 10 December 28th 03 03:57 AM
Massive Kohler Recall Jay General 1 September 5th 03 04:35 PM
Yahama "Recall" Billgran General 1 September 4th 03 11:27 AM
Trade Bike for Boat? K W General 0 July 16th 03 04:40 AM