Don White

Default Touring Bike recall

Butch Ammon wrote in message
snip...
The way the law reads in Virginia, if I want to go out and buy a gun, I

can do
that. No waiting periods or anything. The 2nd amendment also says I can

own a
gun, so I am just showing my support for gun owners and the NRA.

Butch Ammon

Sounds like that Virginia law is way out of date. It puts you in the bush
leagues with Florida and Texas and
I'm sure...some others.
Nothing wrong with owning a shotgun or two......but wouldn't you sleep
better knowing your daughters might be a bit safer
if the state did a through check on each firearm applicant? What's wrong
with waiting a few weeks...ore even a month?
Who's in that much of a hurry to go shootin'.