Butch Ammon

Default Touring Bike recall

Once our buddy Butch fell under the spell of the gun nuts, he has totally
turned to the dark side.
As mentioned before, when a few bad apples are left in the barrell, soon the
whole barrel goes bad.

Excuse me????

I have been shooting firearms since I was about 14. My dad had an old
"break-your-shoulder" bolt action 12GA shotgun, and also a beautiful .308 deer
rifle. I had a nice Marlin .22 rifle as a kid.

I qualified as marksman on the Coast Guard's M16's in bootcamp, but failed on
the old Gov't 1911-A1 .45ACP because they had my company out on the outdoor
pistol range in the cold rain!! Nobody qualified that I knew of, which was
stupid, but what can you do?

Anyway, what do you mean about "dark side"? I don't understand.... Am I some
sort of twisted, evil minded, crazed whacko, because I own a shotgun and an old
..22? Ooooo, I also own a PSE compound bow with a few razorblade broadhead
arrows. I must be evil huh?!?

The way the law reads in Virginia, if I want to go out and buy a gun, I can do
that. No waiting periods or anything. The 2nd amendment also says I can own a
gun, so I am just showing my support for gun owners and the NRA.

Butch Ammon