Jim--

Default Who voted today?

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...

"bb" wrote in message
On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 20:00:30 -0500, "Bert Robbins"
wrote:

BTW, did you know that Kerry went back to his "heroic" actions and
filmed them while he was in Vietnam? He shows the films to this

day.

I somehow doubt GWB will do the same. Animal House II.

Bush went on to become a Governor, not just a Lt. Governor and then he

went
on to become the President not just a Senator. Seems like Bush has done

little better in his career then Kerry.

straw man

bb

Yes, Kerry is. Has not shown any leadership in his years in Congress.

http://ikeb.00freehost.com/quiz.html

bb

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 01:23:19 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

Yes, Kerry is. Has not shown any leadership in his years in Congress.

Gosh Bill, why would you change the subject away from war time
experiences?

bb
Henry Blackmoore

In article , "Jim--" wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
hlink.net...

wrote:

BTW, did you know that Kerry went back to his "heroic" actions and
filmed them while he was in Vietnam? He shows the films to this

day.

I somehow doubt GWB will do the same. Animal House II.

Bush went on to become a Governor, not just a Lt. Governor and then he

went
on to become the President not just a Senator. Seems like Bush has done

little better in his career then Kerry.

straw man

bb

Yes, Kerry is. Has not shown any leadership in his years in Congress.

http://ikeb.00freehost.com/quiz.html

hilarious....

Henry Blackmoore

Default OT Who voted today?

In article Ygu1c.8856$Pc.3032@okepread02, "maui1015" wrote:

Yes, we live in Oklahoma. My wife, kids, and I aren't looking to live
anywhere else but this area (Oklahoma/Texas). The people in our view are
great, the cost of living is less, all of our families are in this area, all
the things that we enjoy are here. Do I love my state(s)? Yes. Is it
all positive? No. Teacher's salaries are near the lowest in the nation,
as well as high school completion, teen birth rates, etc., etc., etc. These
are just facts that I'm not necessarily losing sleep over, but not totally
ignoring.

like I said name the state and you can find "unpleasant" statistical facts
Calif Bill

wrote:

Yes, Kerry is. Has not shown any leadership in his years in Congress.

Gosh Bill, why would you change the subject away from war time
experiences?

bb

Why did you get away from "who voted today"?

basskisser

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message thlink.net...
In article , Harry Krause wrote:

My bride and I just voted in the Democratic primary. We both voted for
Kerry. I was surprised by the large turnout, even at 6:45 pm.

I voted (early voting) for a local Sheriff who is running for the Precinct 4
Constable's seat. And he is a Republican and a Captain in the Army
Reserve (currently in Iraq) too!

Troy Nehls is one helluva nice guy and is a Commander of the Rosenberg
Texas VFW Post.

http://www.votenehls.com/home.asp

Of course around here the Democrats don't even bother to field candidates
in most elections. They know better.

Just heard on the news that Bush is planning to target Kerry's record. I
assume that means Bush realizes he sure as hell can't run on his record,
not without diving into another barrel of lies.

I just assumed that it is payback time for Kerry who has been lambasting Bush
for quite some time now. After all, turnabout is fair play now isn't it Herr
Kraut?

It must be pure hell living in such a mind numbing place where no one
can feel free to think, and must goose step to the republican party.
Henry Blackmoore

In article , (basskisser) wrote:

[...]

I don't see anybody being led up the polling place in shackles.
Nor do I see anything that would keep anybody from running in any election
representing any party.
Not 'hell' at all. All in all Sugar Land is a pretty nice place to live.
Don't believe it? Look it up.
One is as free as they wish themselves to be as far as politics is concerned.

Cya!

O.T. 30 years ago vs. Today RGrew176 General 0 February 10th 04 03:46 PM
Help, Harry, I don't understand (little OT) John H General 23 February 2nd 04 01:56 AM
Today in History Harry Krause General 3 January 26th 04 05:05 PM
Another boating adventure today Jim and Becky General 1 September 29th 03 12:37 AM
**FINALLY** went boating today! YEAH!!!! frank news General 0 August 14th 03 10:36 PM