bajaman

Default does anyone talk about BOATS here, ever?

Jesus....I used to come here regularly but quit because of all the lame ass
political whining that was becoming more and more frequent.
Looks like things are getting WORSE!
How 'bout some talk about BOATS? There are plenty of other forums for limp
wristed liberal whiners to try and spew their diarrhea in, instead of
rec.boats......
God there are some LOSERS in here.....get a friggin' LIFE!

LaBomba182

Subject: does anyone talk about BOATS here, ever?
From: "bajaman"

God there are some LOSERS in here.....get a friggin' LIFE!

Did you type this while looking in a mirror?

Capt. Bill

basskisser

"Gordon" wrote in message .. .
Recipe for Rec.Boats It's called a killfile! Start with H. Krause,
add some Asskisser and stir in some Jim. Then Plonk!

The proverbial pot calling the kettle black.
Lloyd Sumpter

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 02:44:49 +0000, bajaman wrote:

Jesus....I used to come here regularly but quit because of all the lame ass
political whining that was becoming more and more frequent.
Looks like things are getting WORSE!

Well, I've started several boating-related topics (like the one on
manifolds) but nobody seems to be interested in them...

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36 - new engine runs!

bb

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:53:14 -0800, "Lloyd Sumpter"
wrote:

Well, I've started several boating-related topics (like the one on
manifolds) but nobody seems to be interested in them...

Come on Lloyd, how long could a thread about manifold go on? Boating
topics get a decent run here, but mud slinging is the main event.

bb
Coff

"bajaman" wrote in message ink.net...
Jesus....I used to come here regularly but quit because of all the lame ass
political whining that was becoming more and more frequent.
Looks like things are getting WORSE!
How 'bout some talk about BOATS? There are plenty of other forums for limp
wristed liberal whiners to try and spew their diarrhea in, instead of
rec.boats......
God there are some LOSERS in here.....get a friggin' LIFE!

I completely agree. Boating-related posts here go almost unresponded
to. I have spent most of my time on other forums where there is still
friendly, helpful, and constructive answers. Places where boaters
still love boating and respect their peers

The answer isn't a kill file, the answer is getting the political
arguements by the inbreds here to take is somewhere else. It is NOT
the obligation of boaters and visitors to this group to "deal with
it". It is the obligation of the (left & right) politicos to take it
elsewhere.

No one is looking in a mirror here. I've been around this NG since
1998, and it used to be I couldn't wait to log in every day and see
what was being discussed. It was awesome at one time. I rarely login
here anymore. No one's crying, it's just a fact. This NG has been
ruined by too many posts and too few contributions on the topic of
boating.

I've seen many times where valuable contributors have had enough and
said so, only to be ridiculed and told where to go. There are many
names from years ago that don't post here anymore, but I see thier
names on other forums, and they are like old friends: On topic and
ready to share.

Coff

Post less, contribute more.