Dave Hall

Default does anyone talk about BOATS here, ever?

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 21:46:16 GMT, Jack Redington
wrote:

I have found not much to post to as well. Speaking of people who use to
post here but left. There are sailboater that use to post here until the
political exploiters started dumping their trash in volume. He knew a
lot about all sorts of things that had to do with boats and formulas for
hull speed etc etc... Can't recall his name any more. But he may have
vanished around 99 or so. I think he just went by a handle, ie not a
real name..

Capt Jack R..

You mean "Fishmeal"? Paul Kamen?

Dave

Jack Redington

wrote:

I have found not much to post to as well. Speaking of people who use to
post here but left. There are sailboater that use to post here until the
political exploiters started dumping their trash in volume. He knew a
lot about all sorts of things that had to do with boats and formulas for
hull speed etc etc... Can't recall his name any more. But he may have
vanished around 99 or so. I think he just went by a handle, ie not a
real name..

Capt Jack R..

You mean "Fishmeal"? Paul Kamen?

Dave

Yep!!!! Thats the guy, One could learn a lot from reading his stuff.
There are some smart folks here. But Fishmeal was amazing, his knowledge
pool was wide and deep..

Read his stuff for years then he just faded away

Capt Jack R..

DSK

Jack Redington wrote:
Yep!!!! Thats the guy, One could learn a lot from reading his stuff.
There are some smart folks here. But Fishmeal was amazing, his knowledge
pool was wide and deep..

Read his stuff for years then he just faded away

Fishmeal is still around, he's just not willing to engage in the kind of
mud-wrestling that the internet has become. I can understand his point
of view.

DSK

bomar

If you **** can that idiot Hairy Kraut and a few others the signal to noise
ratio improves vastly.
The only time I see posts from Fruitcake Hairy is when someone falls for his
idiotic ramblings and posts a reply.

ON TOPIC - Bajaman....Got a Baja? We have 2.....

"bajaman" wrote in message
nk.net...
Jesus....I used to come here regularly but quit because of all the lame

ass
political whining that was becoming more and more frequent.
Looks like things are getting WORSE!
How 'bout some talk about BOATS? There are plenty of other forums for

limp
wristed liberal whiners to try and spew their diarrhea in, instead of
rec.boats......
God there are some LOSERS in here.....get a friggin' LIFE!

Jack Redington

Jack Redington wrote:
Yep!!!! Thats the guy, One could learn a lot from reading his stuff.
There are some smart folks here. But Fishmeal was amazing, his
knowledge pool was wide and deep..

Read his stuff for years then he just faded away

Fishmeal is still around, he's just not willing to engage in the kind of
mud-wrestling that the internet has become. I can understand his point
of view.

DSK

Yea I can to - Our loss

Capt Jack R..

Dave Hall

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 01:12:46 GMT, "bomar" wrote:

If you **** can that idiot Hairy Kraut and a few others the signal to noise
ratio improves vastly.
The only time I see posts from Fruitcake Hairy is when someone falls for his
idiotic ramblings and posts a reply.

One of the reason that I stopped engaging in political posts. I don't
want to be part of the problem.

ON TOPIC - Bajaman....Got a Baja? We have 2.....

Cool! What do you have?

Dave
basskisser

"bajaman" wrote in message ink.net...
Jesus....I used to come here regularly but quit because of all the lame ass
political whining that was becoming more and more frequent.
Looks like things are getting WORSE!
How 'bout some talk about BOATS? There are plenty of other forums for limp
wristed liberal whiners to try and spew their diarrhea in, instead of
rec.boats......
God there are some LOSERS in here.....get a friggin' LIFE!

Do you have a specific question about boats you'd like answered?
Netsock

Just use a kill file and key-word block.

I get nothing but boating related messages, and never have to "see" any of
the puny-minded inconsiderates.

Works great!

Good luck

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.insight.rr.com/cgreen/
"bajaman" wrote in message
nk.net...
Jesus....I used to come here regularly but quit because of all the lame

ass
political whining that was becoming more and more frequent.
Looks like things are getting WORSE!
How 'bout some talk about BOATS? There are plenty of other forums for

limp
wristed liberal whiners to try and spew their diarrhea in, instead of
rec.boats......
God there are some LOSERS in here.....get a friggin' LIFE!

bomar

ON TOPIC - Bajaman....Got a Baja? We have 2.....

Cool! What do you have?

Dave

We currently have our 1st Baja, an old 184 Sunsport, and also have a 22
Caliber Twilight Cruiser.
They didn't make too many of the 22 Caliber TC's.
Lot a Baja's around here...the factory is just 18 or so miles North of us.
I tried emailing you direct but your email account has hotmail blocked (odd
considering the amount of garbage I get from Earthlink).
Wadda you have?