Don White

Harry Krause wrote:

Tuuk lives in Quebec?

Must be tough for fella with no language skills in French, English, or
even pig Latin.

Gosh. The two times I got to visit Montreal, I thought it was a
beautiful city. Great place names, too.

Tuuk seems to dislike North America. Perhaps he'd feel better if he were
back in the land of the pedicab, where his skills and people ability
would serve him better.

I'm thinking he wore out his welcome at home and the family shipped him
over here...
that 'out of sight/out of mind' deal. ( he definately is out of mind)

1st president George not impressed by Halifax Don White General 39 January 17th 05 08:33 PM
Halifax Bluenose II Bob Crantz ASA 1 November 13th 04 03:16 PM
Boat Pic's from Halifax Storm sv \Sensoria\ ASA 10 October 5th 03 01:58 AM
More Halifax Storm Pic's sv \Sensoria\ ASA 1 October 1st 03 05:10 PM
Lights are out in Halifax: Martin Baxter ASA 2 September 29th 03 03:36 PM