P.Fritz

Is asslicker....I mean Kevin.......always so whiney in his posts?

No wonder he remains the "King of the NG idiots"

"JimH" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

P.Fritz wrote:
"Me" wrote in message
Don,
It is Labatt Blue, not Labatts Blue.

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

LMAO...........I wonder is asslicker......I mean kevin,

............will now
go on a two week rampage.

You are again proving your ignorance, as well as your infatuation with
me. Your petty and childish name calling certainly doesn't help your
credibility. Now, let's recap. I've given you the Labatt website,
chocked FULL of information about Labatt, NOT Labatt's. Then, I went as
far as to CONTACT them, and further proved you didn't know what you
were talking about, yet you STILL can't get it through your head. There
is actual clinical papers written about people who don't have the
mental capacity to see that they are wrong. Now, quit stalking me and
grow up.

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some
people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue
singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it
goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what
it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the
song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started
singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it
forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on
[...]

Don White

Harry Krause wrote:

I don't recall ever having a Keith's. I still like Corona, Dos Equis,
and Red Stripes. Great boat beers.

if you ever get up this way, this might be a good way to pass some
time... http://tinyurl.com/4cac9

Don White

Me wrote:
Don,
It is Labatt Blue, not Labatts Blue.

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

All right...when we were young we just referred to Labatt, Molson etc
collectively as 'Montreal beer'. In those days Montreal beer cost more
than the local stuff...(Olands, Keiths, Schooner, Moosehead, Alpine etc).
Don White

Harry Krause wrote:
snip...
I was up there on union business. It was a very educational trip for me,
in many ways. For one thing, I learned that compared to Canada, US work
safety rules are still in the dark ages. Life is cheap in the United
States.

Those values are probably instilled by the military. I bet most of the
US company executives & politicians have had military service.
John H

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 12:00:03 -0400, "JimH" wrote:

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some
people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue
singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it
goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what
it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...etc...

JimH, what is the melody?
--
John H

John H

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 16:32:09 GMT, Don White wrote:

Me wrote:
Don,
It is Labatt Blue, not Labatts Blue.

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

All right...when we were young we just referred to Labatt, Molson etc
collectively as 'Montreal beer'. In those days Montreal beer cost more
than the local stuff...(Olands, Keiths, Schooner, Moosehead, Alpine etc).

When I drank, I thought Moosehead was the best beer on this side of the
Atlantic. When in Europe, I loved Pilsner Urquell (the export version) from
Czechoslovakia. In Czechoslovakia, Pilsner Urquell is atrocious, and the export
version couldn't be bought.

Those were the good ole days.
--
John H

P.Fritz

wrote:

Me wrote:
Don,
It is Labatt Blue, not Labatts Blue.

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

All right...when we were young we just referred to Labatt, Molson etc
collectively as 'Montreal beer'. In those days Montreal beer cost more
than the local stuff...(Olands, Keiths, Schooner, Moosehead, Alpine etc).

When I drank, I thought Moosehead was the best beer on this side of the
Atlantic. When in Europe, I loved Pilsner Urquell (the export version)
from
Czechoslovakia. In Czechoslovakia, Pilsner Urquell is atrocious, and the
export
version couldn't be bought.

Those were the good ole days.

Nothing like a pint of Guiness in Dublin...............

--
John H

Me

Lablatt, Molson and Moosehead are too similar to Budweiser, the only good
beer I had in Canada was a beer called "I P A" it stands for India Pale
Ale. It is a great ale with a very hoppy flavor.

wrote:

Me wrote:
Don,
It is Labatt Blue, not Labatts Blue.

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

All right...when we were young we just referred to Labatt, Molson etc
collectively as 'Montreal beer'. In those days Montreal beer cost more
than the local stuff...(Olands, Keiths, Schooner, Moosehead, Alpine etc).

When I drank, I thought Moosehead was the best beer on this side of the
Atlantic. When in Europe, I loved Pilsner Urquell (the export version)
from
Czechoslovakia. In Czechoslovakia, Pilsner Urquell is atrocious, and the
export
version couldn't be bought.

Those were the good ole days.
--
John H

John H

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 14:23:12 -0400, "P.Fritz"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Me wrote:
Don,
It is Labatt Blue, not Labatts Blue.

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

All right...when we were young we just referred to Labatt, Molson etc
collectively as 'Montreal beer'. In those days Montreal beer cost more
than the local stuff...(Olands, Keiths, Schooner, Moosehead, Alpine etc).

When I drank, I thought Moosehead was the best beer on this side of the
Atlantic. When in Europe, I loved Pilsner Urquell (the export version)
from
Czechoslovakia. In Czechoslovakia, Pilsner Urquell is atrocious, and the
export
version couldn't be bought.

Those were the good ole days.

Nothing like a pint of Guiness in Dublin...............

--
John H

Never got there. It's on the list of places to go. I'm thinking of a trip to
Nord Kapp, Norway, by motorcycle. It's something the Guzzi riders in the
Nederlands do every few years, in the summer of course.
--
John H

P.Fritz

"John H" wrote in message
On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 14:23:12 -0400, "P.Fritz"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

Me wrote:
[...]

Ireland has some of the most friendly people you will ever find. Driving
was a challenge......using a left handed stick :-)
Best seafood I ever had was in Kinsale, on the southwest coast. It is neat
to be driving down the road, and be able to stop and wander through the
ruins of an old castle of abbey in the middle of a cow pasture.

John H

1st president George not impressed by Halifax Don White General 39 January 17th 05 08:33 PM
Halifax Bluenose II Bob Crantz ASA 1 November 13th 04 03:16 PM
Boat Pic's from Halifax Storm sv \Sensoria\ ASA 10 October 5th 03 01:58 AM
More Halifax Storm Pic's sv \Sensoria\ ASA 1 October 1st 03 05:10 PM
Lights are out in Halifax: Martin Baxter ASA 2 September 29th 03 03:36 PM