John H

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 15:57:01 -0400, "JimH" wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

John H wrote:
On 5 Apr 2005 09:28:20 -0700, "basskisser"

wrote:

Fritz stated that he's had me killfiled for "quite some time". Odd,
that. He stalks me constantly, offering inane, petty, and childish

name
calling to every single post and reply I make here. Anyone with any
sense knows it's a desperate cry for attention. Truly pathetic. He's
enamored with me, I take it because I'm one of the very few people

in
the world that pays any attention to him. Those truly in need of
attention don't care if it's negative or not, as long as they get

it.
He reminds me of those twisted Hollywood type stalkers! I'm

expecting
to come home one day and see this shriveled up little man/boy

watching
my house, but he'll need someone to watch his out of control kid. We
all know his ex-wife won't! Wish he'd grow up and start acting like

man.

Speaking of name-calling, basskisser, do you remember this famous

post?

Speaking of this famous post, do you also recall when you went on some
type of raging fit (bender?) and spend days saying hundreds of times
"Harry is a ****ing liar? Remember?

Exactly. Now drop it John.

I apologized for my stupidity! I would like to see basskisser do the same.

Besides, I think he was exaggerating, unless Harry was making hundreds of posts
a day during my 'week of serenity loss'.
--
John H

Tuuk

"''''Here's some free advice. Just dump the idiot in your bozo bin and be
done with him.'''''"'

white,,, krause,,, the bozo boys,,,
lol,, you liars,,,

Ya,, put him in the bozo bin,, then read every post and respond to them,,
lol,,, duh,,

come on you morons,, who you trying to fool,,, lol,,, yourselves??

white,, get your nose out of krause's ass,, this is getting too repetitive.
Cut your strings white,,, you follow this fool like blind mice

please release me,,,, set me freeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"Don White" wrote in message
basskisser wrote:
snip.....
He's enamored with me, I take it because I'm one of the very few people
in
the world that pays any attention to him.

snip....

Bingo! As Ricky Lake used to say...'kick him to the curb"........or at
least killfile him. Not only would you be doing yourself a favour...the
rest of the newsgroup would be in your debt.

basskisser

John H wrote:
On 5 Apr 2005 12:51:39 -0700, "basskisser"

wrote:

P.Fritz wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
news On 5 Apr 2005 09:28:20 -0700, "basskisser"

wrote:

[...]

LMAO........asslicker........I mean Kevin..........doesn't know

how a

killfile works..

And he wonders why he is the "King of the NG idiots"

LMAO...........poor asslicker....I mean kevin...........projecting

his own
shortcomings once again.

Sorry, I know good and well, but apparently YOU don't. First, let's
take the dump bin first. Usually you can configure it to weed out

ANY
post of mine, or of someone elses that contains my post. Apparently

you
don't know that. Secondly, IF you really don't want to hear from me,
how come you reply to EVERY SINGLE post and reply I make? You are
simply enamored with me, and can't get enough. You stalk me on a

daily
basis. Answer one question, why, if you don't want to hear from me,

do
you stalk me constantly?

I can filter based on the author, the author's address, or the

subject (or
variations thereof). I *can't* filter based on content of the

message. How do
you do that, and what news reader are you doing it with?

Where did I say that you could filter on content, John? I can, however
filter any and all messages with a reply from any author.

I haven't seen him reply to you directly, but rather he replies to

those who
have quoted a post you've made.

I've done the same thing several times with Harry's sweetheart posts

to me, but
I've not replied to him directly for a long time.
--
John H

I'd think that if someone were simply trying NOT to read posts and
replies from certain people, then he'd not bother replying TO that
person. Doesn't make sense. The fact is, that Fritz stalks me here.
Take a look. You can't find one single thread where I've replied to, or
posted to, that Fritz didn't immediately jump into. It's simple. He's
enamored with me, just like to weird Hollywood type stalkers. I wish
he'd grow up and post something of relevence.

P.Fritz

wrote:

[...]

I won;t hold m breath waiting for asslicker.....I mean kevin to show proof
of a direct response to one of his posts........much less EVERY SINGLE post
he made...........asslicker....I mena even, is talking out his ass once
more.

Once again asslicker .....I mean kevin.......proves he is the "King of the
NG idiots"

--
John H

P.Fritz

wrote:

[...]

Outlook can filter for the following

1) Where the message is on a specified news group.
2) Where the from line contains the specified people
3) Where the subject line contains.................
4) Where the message is from a specified account
5) Where the message is more than ________ days old
6) Where the message has over ________ lines.

Maybe kevin's gmail account can filter for message
body......................

Regardless, he is lying once again.

Have you seen this recent picture of Kevin
http://groups.msn.com/CoolStuff1/pho...hoto&PhotoID=8

I haven't seen him reply to you directly, but rather he replies to those
who
have quoted a post you've made.

I've done the same thing several times with Harry's sweetheart posts to
me, but
I've not replied to him directly for a long time.
--
John H

P.Fritz

"This is Me" wrote in message
Do you have any proof that is Kevin or are you just making up a bunch of
childish lies again? ; )

Kevin has proved it himself time and again by his posting in this
NG.....especially his rather comical stance that I am stalking him, from his
insistance that 'schnapps' is whiskey', 'cow downing', his 'structural
engineering' degree from Ga. Tech....(or was that Penn Tech? ) the world
class city of Atlanta because of the laser light show at Stone Mtn., etc,
etc, etc..

wrote:

[...]

John H

wrote:

I can filter based on the author, the author's address, or the

subject (or
variations thereof). I *can't* filter based on content of the

message. How do
you do that, and what news reader are you doing it with?

Where did I say that you could filter on content, John? I can, however
filter any and all messages with a reply from any author.

You said, "First, let's take the dump bin first. Usually you can configure it to
weed out ANY post of mine, or of someone elses (sic) that contains my post.
Apparently
you don't know that."

So my question had to do with how you could filter 'someone elses (sic) post
that contains my [basskisser's] post. If you filtered someone else's post simply
because it 'contained' a quote from another person, you would be filtering on
message content, no?

I'd think that if someone were simply trying NOT to read posts and
replies from certain people, then he'd not bother replying TO that
person. Doesn't make sense. The fact is, that Fritz stalks me here.
Take a look. You can't find one single thread where I've replied to, or
posted to, that Fritz didn't immediately jump into. It's simple. He's
enamored with me, just like to weird Hollywood type stalkers. I wish
he'd grow up and post something of relevence.

Do you not see yourself replying to almost all of Fritz's posts?
--
John H

P.Fritz

wrote:

[...]

In the mean time, I have not replied to any of asslicker's......I mean
kevin's .........posts,

Once again asslicker......I mean kevin...........is projecting his own
shortcomings onto others..............seems to be a common trait of the weak
minded liebral types.

--
John H