basskisser

P. Fritz wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
Do you know what I thought of when I read this? A little kid

bending
forwards, sticking his tongue out and saying NA-NA-NA-NA-NA.

But glad you were finally able to get this thing squared away in

your
mind
so you can move on already.

Since asslicker has long been killfiled I have no idea what he
said...though I can guess it,
The fact is that Labatt's is commonly still used has I proved in

numerous
links, unlike his supposed "cow down" or 'schnapps = whiskey' or his

degree
from Ga. Tech.

So, I take it you don't even believe the response DIRECTLY FROM
LABATT???? I suppose you'll call THEM idiots, and say THEY don't know
what they are talking about?? I gave you the entire response, Fritz.
Please don't tell me that you aren't smart enough to realize that you
were wrong. Killfiled, huh? Then why is it that you respond to every
single post I make????

basskisser

JimH wrote:
Do you know what I thought of when I read this? A little kid bending

forwards, sticking his tongue out and saying NA-NA-NA-NA-NA.

But glad you were finally able to get this thing squared away in your

mind
so you can move on already.

After all of the petty, childish name calling that Fritz does? After
the repeated attacks by Fritz and Bill on this very issue? After they
BOTH called me and idiot, said I was stupid, etc. over this very issue?

John H

On 4 Apr 2005 04:47:38 -0700, "basskisser" wrote:

JimH wrote:
Do you know what I thought of when I read this? A little kid bending

forwards, sticking his tongue out and saying NA-NA-NA-NA-NA.

But glad you were finally able to get this thing squared away in your

mind
so you can move on already.

After all of the petty, childish name calling that Fritz does? After
the repeated attacks by Fritz and Bill on this very issue? After they
BOTH called me and idiot, said I was stupid, etc. over this very issue?

Speaking of name-calling, basskisser, do you remember this famous post?

**************************************
On 2 Mar 2005 12:07:35 -0800, wrote:

And all of the conservatives here are lying ****ing pigs, just like
you, liar.

********************************

That was a jewel.
--
John H

basskisser

wrote:

JimH wrote:
[...]

Hmm, John, care to post the whole thing, so it can be taken in context?
And, do you remember when you posted hundreds of posts saying nothing
but "Harry, you are a ****ing liar"? Do you remember THOSE famous
posts? One right after the other, for days?

John H

wrote:

JimH wrote:
[...]

And I apologized to the group for my stupidity. Remember?

Why would the context of the message, from only one person, be important? You
called a whole bunch of people a name with one post. It's a classic, especially
from one who is so often castigating others for name-calling.
--
John H

P.Fritz

news

JimH wrote:
Do you know what I thought of when I read this? A little kid bending

forwards, sticking his tongue out and saying NA-NA-NA-NA-NA.

But glad you were finally able to get this thing squared away in your

mind
so you can move on already.

After all of the petty, childish name calling that Fritz does? After
the repeated attacks by Fritz and Bill on this very issue? After they
BOTH called me and idiot, said I was stupid, etc. over this very issue?

I said he was an idiot for his lame flame attempts........."Labatt's" is
commonly used in advertising to this day by liquor stores, restaurants,
etc..........unlike his misuse of 'kow tow ' as 'cow down' or his ignorant
claim that schnapps is whiskey.

Trevor

realname: Curtis
01-street:
02-city: Smyrna
03-province: Georgia
04-country: US
05-othercountry:
06-code:

Why not use your real name, Kevin Noble?

basskisser

Trevor wrote:
realname: Curtis
01-street:
02-city: Smyrna
03-province: Georgia
04-country: US
05-othercountry:
06-code:

Why not use your real name, Kevin Noble?

Hehe, been listening to others here too much, I see.