Bert Robbins

Default Is Vesuvius open in the winter?

Who's Shania Twain?

"Don White" wrote in message
Never heard of Timmins???
Good God man.......that's where Shania Twain comes from!

Bert Robbins wrote in message

snip
And of course all those missiles in Cuba were really pointed at such
Canadian hotspots like Dawson Creek, Okotoks, North Battleford,
Timmins, Scheffervile, and Deer Lake.

Huh, never heard of any of them.

snip
Thanks
Bert

Don White

Say what!!
Only the georgeous lady who had the biggest selling CD in history. (female
performer )
That's right....beats your Dixie Cups/Chicks...Faith Hill, J Lo whoever.

Bert Robbins wrote in message
Who's Shania Twain?

basskisser

"Calif Bill" wrote in message hlink.net...
Something about extortion, etc. Maybe we ought to jack up tariffs on any of
your Canadian product if you **** us off. Starting with dimensional lumber
2x4's.
Bill

You know about as much about global economy as your supreme ruler,
Bush. You also have the social skills of a jackal.
basskisser

"Calif Bill" wrote in message news:e1SVb.21113
Well dip****, you have no humor, and our Governor can most likely kick your
governor's ass, and our Gov does have a much better looking wife than you or
your governor does. And since I get a large bunch of money from my oil
company investments, as well as one of my career options in early life was
geologist I know a lot about oil and supply sources.
Bill

Aren't you one of those who thinks Janet Jackson's tit is ugly? Yet
you think Maria Shriver is good looking? My God, she looks
frightening! All shriveled up, almost zombie like. And, hey, if you
are making all of that money from investments, how come you're working
as a handy man?

Chuck Bollinger

Jack Dale wrote:

I thought his name was Harmen Bootsma.

I'm sure it is. All that information is on the boat but Harmen sounds better.

Regardless - he wins my vote as best wharfinger. Shall we have a
poll?

Jack

RG

I flown in Beavers, Otters, and Caribou's. I was riding in a Caribou once
when at about 9000 feet it popped a jug on the right engine.

Wardrobe malfunction?

Calif Bill

"Don White" wrote in message
Say what!!
Only the georgeous lady who had the biggest selling CD in history. (female
performer )
That's right....beats your Dixie Cups/Chicks...Faith Hill, J Lo whoever.

Bert Robbins wrote in message
Who's Shania Twain?

Don't know if I would put her above Faith Hill, maybe on a par. Both
extremely beautiful females. One of the better Canadian exports.
Bill

Calif Bill

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

Well dip****, you have no humor, and our Governor can most likely kick

your
governor's ass, and our Gov does have a much better looking wife than

you or
your governor does. And since I get a large bunch of money from my oil
company investments, as well as one of my career options in early life

was
geologist I know a lot about oil and supply sources.
Bill

Aren't you one of those who thinks Janet Jackson's tit is ugly? Yet
you think Maria Shriver is good looking? My God, she looks
frightening! All shriveled up, almost zombie like. And, hey, if you
are making all of that money from investments, how come you're working
as a handy man?

Can't have too much money, boredom and to **** you off. I can afford to
live in California.

basskisser

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

[...]

First, f I was as old as you, I'd certainly be enjoying that money, as
opposed to working as a handy man.
Second, doesn't **** me off a bit. If you need to be a handy man to
survive, so be it.
Third, I could afford to live in CA too, just that I've had all I'll
ever want of that pig sty, and it only took two years.

Winter surfing anyone? Don White General 4 February 10th 04 02:39 PM
Some chilling thoughts on winter boating. Mad Dog Dave General 0 January 15th 04 11:28 PM
winter wrap Charles Brown General 4 November 11th 03 12:32 AM
winter storage are David Ditch General 4 November 10th 03 01:38 PM
(OT) And for the open minded clear thinkers Capt. Frank Hopkins General 1 September 4th 03 06:42 PM