rcgordo

Default Is Vesuvius open in the winter?

Hi basskisser:

Why don't you bass offfffff............

basskisser wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message thlink.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
.com...

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

Well dip****, you have no humor, and our Governor can most likely kick

your

governor's ass, and our Gov does have a much better looking wife than

you or

your governor does. And since I get a large bunch of money from my oil
company investments, as well as one of my career options in early life

was

geologist I know a lot about oil and supply sources.
Bill

Aren't you one of those who thinks Janet Jackson's tit is ugly? Yet
you think Maria Shriver is good looking? My God, she looks
frightening! All shriveled up, almost zombie like. And, hey, if you
are making all of that money from investments, how come you're working
as a handy man?

Can't have too much money, boredom and to **** you off. I can afford to
live in California.

First, f I was as old as you, I'd certainly be enjoying that money, as
opposed to working as a handy man.
Second, doesn't **** me off a bit. If you need to be a handy man to
survive, so be it.
Third, I could afford to live in CA too, just that I've had all I'll
ever want of that pig sty, and it only took two years.

basskisser

rcgordo wrote in message ...
Hi basskisser:

Why don't you bass offfffff............

Do you have anything of any intelligence to interject into the thread,
or just spewing whatever enters your brain?
GF

The pub is open.I was in there today friday the 13 .One more point the ferry
come's from crofton not wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 15:58:47 -0800, "Lloyd Sumpter"
wrote:

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 19:11:47 +0000, Chuck Bollinger wrote:

Vesuvius is one of our favorite places. Many years ago it was a pub

with decent
food. Now it is a restaurant with good food. We've not been there in

the
winter, and most of our meals have been enjoyed out on the deck, but

I'll bet
it's pretty cozy inside.

Thanks, that's the info I was looking for.

I'll give it a try, and if it is closed, I'll scoot back to Telegraph

Hbr,
which is one of my favourite haunts.

If you have not been to Chemanius lately, they have a great little
city marina with a very friendly wharfinger.

Jack

Jack Dale
Swiftsure Sailing Academy
Director/ISPA and CYA Instructor
http://www.swiftsuresailing.com
Phone: 1 (877) 470-SAIL (toll free)

Winter surfing anyone? Don White General 4 February 10th 04 02:39 PM
Some chilling thoughts on winter boating. Mad Dog Dave General 0 January 15th 04 11:28 PM
winter wrap Charles Brown General 4 November 11th 03 12:32 AM
winter storage are David Ditch General 4 November 10th 03 01:38 PM
(OT) And for the open minded clear thinkers Capt. Frank Hopkins General 1 September 4th 03 06:42 PM