Calif Bill

Default Is Vesuvius open in the winter?

"Shiver Me Timbers" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:

And if you guys had gone to Iraq, you might have fuel.

What makes you think we don't - dip****.

About 400 miles north of where I live there's probably more oil sitting
in the ground than in some of those middle east countries your fellow
citizens are dying in today.

If the Province of Alberta shut of natural gas exports to such places
as the state of new york.... your fellow americans would be freezing.

Your female groping governor is probably trying to make a deal right
now to ensure there is enough electrical energy flowing from Canada
next summer to keep your sorry ass comfortably cool.

Huesta la Vista Baby...... Eh

Well dip****, you have no humor, and our Governor can most likely kick your
governor's ass, and our Gov does have a much better looking wife than you or
your governor does. And since I get a large bunch of money from my oil
company investments, as well as one of my career options in early life was
geologist I know a lot about oil and supply sources.
Bill