Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Charles

Default Home, home on the range.

Harry Krause wrote:

I try to entertain, and of course I am harmless. I mean no one harm. You
wouldn't catch *me* egging others on to do posters here harm.

It's interesting that lately you have felt the need to repeat that
you're "harmless". Are you trying to rehabilitate yourself by denying
that you've wished people dead, and threatened to shoot other poster's
boats if you saw them?

Methinks that between the above spin of yours and the purging of your
posts from the archives you have a definite reason for this latest lying.

Where's the heat coming from krause?

-- Charlie

E-Techs in the 50-hp range RG General 33 December 26th 03 12:01 AM
A Dickens Christmas Harry Krause General 0 December 25th 03 11:30 AM
safe RPM range scottht General 4 October 23rd 03 03:14 AM
Amp Gauge - Can it's range be modified Gary Warner General 13 September 27th 03 04:02 PM