Harry Krause

Default Home, home on the range.

John Gaquin wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message news:c05l85

Of course, virtually everyone here (with the exception of a few of your
sycophantic acolytes) recognizes that you've got the sequence reversed.

Oh, I expect nothing less from the pack of right-wing jackals here,
yourself included.

One
of the sad facts of mental illness (ask your wife, the supposed
psychologist)

My wife is not a psychologist, supposed or otherwise. Another of your
never-ending erroneous conclusion, eh?

is that the insane or obsessed like you rarely, if ever,
recognize their own affliction. Blather on, my boy -- you are entertaining
to spar with, and ultimately harmless.

I try to entertain, and of course I am harmless. I mean no one harm. You
wouldn't catch *me* egging others on to do posters here harm.

--
Email sent to is never read.