Charles

Default Home, home on the range.

Harry Krause wrote:

I try to entertain, and of course I am harmless. I mean no one harm. You
wouldn't catch *me* egging others on to do posters here harm.

It's interesting that lately you have felt the need to repeat that
you're "harmless". Are you trying to rehabilitate yourself by denying
that you've wished people dead, and threatened to shoot other poster's
boats if you saw them?

Methinks that between the above spin of yours and the purging of your
posts from the archives you have a definite reason for this latest lying.

Where's the heat coming from krause?

-- Charlie