John Gaquin

Default Home, home on the range.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

G. Walker Bush - Texas Ranger
February 7, 2004
By David Sirota

In the 1980s, America watched a B-movie actor become president. Today,

In the interests of full disclosure, let's point out that David Sirota is
not even close to being objective. He is an employee of John Podesta's
Center for American Progress, a liberal think tank that geared up about six
months ago apparently for the exclusive purpose of Bush-bashing, and a
contributor to a number of alternative, pop-culture e-zines such as AlterNet
and Popmatters. Sirota is a journalistic hired gun of the first order.

Newsweek, in an Oct 27 article by Richard Wolffe, described Sirota as "...a
wiry, 27-year-old political operative .....stubble-faced, bleary-eyed David
Sirota is already at the keyboard [at 6AM], hacking out a daily barrage of
anti-Bush media clips, commentary and snappy quotes." "...Sirota's
emails...tend to portray President Bush as a bullying huckster..."

Sirota is from Philadelphia, where he was involved in Democrat politics
shortly after graduating from Northwestern. In 1999, aged 23, he was
involved in a legal mess while employed as the deputy campaign manager for
Dwight Evans, a candidate for Mayor of Philadelphia.

Sirota was involved in the creation of a false website that allegedly
libeled John White, Evans' opponent, and portrayed him as racist through
generalizations and misquotes. Sirota set up the website using the name
Brock Landers (a porn star of the time), and the credit card information and
street address of a friend in Cambridge, MA -- apparently without the
friend's knowledge. Sirota was fired by Evans when Sirota's involvement
came to light. No charges were brought at the time because of confusion
regarding internet speech vis a vis the First Amendment.

This is how David Sirota showed the world his character and ethics in his
first professional political effort.

So, this is David Sirota -- the latest in a long parade of rabid hired guns
that Harry would put before us as "responsible journalists".

You decide.

John H

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 02:01:39 -0500, "John Gaquin"
wrote:

[...]

Actually, by looking at the message author, Harry Krause, one can come
to the same conclusion without wasting the time reading the tripe.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
John Gaquin

"Harry Krause" wrote in message news:c059e0

oYou ought to try to control yourself; you jump to conclusions, and
usually the wrong ones, much too quickly. You offered a whopper
yesterday, but I saw no point in offering a correction.

?????

I know it must be difficult for you, having to try to keep all us
neanderthals in line -- much like herding cats, I would think. Stay the
course, Harry!! Your activities here are valued, more than you'll ever
know! :-}

John Gaquin

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

....The more
posts you put up that rationalize,

.....make them
as snarly as you can; show your true colors.

Nice try, Harry. If everyone in the NG were in Jr High, they might believe
you.

Harry Krause

John Gaquin wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

....The more
posts you put up that rationalize,

.....make them
as snarly as you can; show your true colors.

Nice try, Harry. If everyone in the NG were in Jr High, they might believe
you.

I've been stating this for more than a year, Johnnyboy. Typically, if
someone puts up a post that reveals that Emperor Bush is clotheless, a
half-dozen of you Konservatrashers will spit five messages each in
comment, in attempts to justify Bush's idiotic behaviors. The more you
post, and you do post to excess, the more jerk-like you make Bush look.

Bring 'em on.

--
Email sent to is never read.

John Gaquin

"Harry Krause" wrote in message news:c05l85

Of course, virtually everyone here (with the exception of a few of your
sycophantic acolytes) recognizes that you've got the sequence reversed. One
of the sad facts of mental illness (ask your wife, the supposed
psychologist) is that the insane or obsessed like you rarely, if ever,
recognize their own affliction. Blather on, my boy -- you are entertaining
to spar with, and ultimately harmless.

Harry Krause

John Gaquin wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message news:c05l85

Of course, virtually everyone here (with the exception of a few of your
sycophantic acolytes) recognizes that you've got the sequence reversed.

Oh, I expect nothing less from the pack of right-wing jackals here,
yourself included.

One
of the sad facts of mental illness (ask your wife, the supposed
psychologist)

My wife is not a psychologist, supposed or otherwise. Another of your
never-ending erroneous conclusion, eh?

is that the insane or obsessed like you rarely, if ever,
recognize their own affliction. Blather on, my boy -- you are entertaining
to spar with, and ultimately harmless.

I try to entertain, and of course I am harmless. I mean no one harm. You
wouldn't catch *me* egging others on to do posters here harm.

--
Email sent to is never read.
plantsman

Ted Kennedy on 9/27/02: "We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is
seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction.''

105th Congress in 1998, with approval by President Clinton, passed the Iraq
Liberation Act calling for "removal of Saddam Hussein's regime.''

In 1998 President Clinton, declared with great alarm and great confidence
that Iraq had huge stockpiles of biological arms - "and someday, some way, I
guarantee you, he'll use the arsenal.''

What did you expect to do with all the urging by the democrats?

David S.

Charles

Harry Krause wrote:

I try to entertain, and of course I am harmless. I mean no one harm. You
wouldn't catch *me* egging others on to do posters here harm.

It's interesting that lately you have felt the need to repeat that
you're "harmless". Are you trying to rehabilitate yourself by denying
that you've wished people dead, and threatened to shoot other poster's
boats if you saw them?

Methinks that between the above spin of yours and the purging of your
posts from the archives you have a definite reason for this latest lying.

Where's the heat coming from krause?

-- Charlie

Eric H

Harry,
A year ago you thought I might have dropped a "load of hod" in my pants.
You're still here.
Just jabbering away.
Are these the best moments of your life?
This lame internet NG?
So sad.
Truly sorry for you, brother.

E-Techs in the 50-hp range RG General 33 December 26th 03 12:01 AM
A Dickens Christmas Harry Krause General 0 December 25th 03 11:30 AM
safe RPM range scottht General 4 October 23rd 03 03:14 AM
Amp Gauge - Can it's range be modified Gary Warner General 13 September 27th 03 04:02 PM