Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
basskisser

Default OT The Rec.boats Liar

I just want to take this opportunity to tell everyone here that JimH is
a slanderous low life liar. He'll stop at nothing to post lies about
someone, just to bolster his deflated ego. Look at his posts from
yesterday, and you'll see what I mean. NOTHING but lies posted about
me. And P.Fritz followed him right into the pathetic gutter. I think
that Smithers will go that way, too. I am glad to say that the two
other right wing circle jerk members, JohnH, and NOYB, have enough
intelligence and fortitude to not follow Fritz and Jim into the gutter
with low life lies. I suspect that John and NOYB don't suffer from a
deflated ego like Jim and Fritz. The word is still out on Goff.

Thunderbird Message Filter Upgraded Dr. Dr. Smithers General 11 November 17th 04 01:53 PM
Proposed: "Preamble to FAQ- rec.boats" news_admin General 1 December 14th 03 03:19 PM
Obit: rec.boats Joe Parsons General 36 November 9th 03 07:30 PM
Another Boat show Donal ASA 20 September 30th 03 05:53 PM
On-Topic: rec.boats FAQ noah General 11 September 29th 03 02:38 AM