Ernie

Default 17' 2003 Trophy Boat Owners

I would like to hear from 17' 2003 Trophy boat owners to verify existing or
non-existing drain channels. When removing the center console interior
popup I discovered what appeared to be a drain channel located in the center
pointing in the stern's direction. When I inserted a snake I discovered
that it was blocked either intentionally or they forgot to remove the plug.
The bilge also has a drain channel that is also inaccessible. Is this by
design or has someone goofed?
--
Ernie

Everyone dies, but not everyone lives.
A. Sachs

Mole

Why not just call Trophy support. They are very helpful. They sent me PDF
copies of the construction of both my hull and deck/insert (2003 Trophy 1802
WA) when I wanted to do some additions which required some cutting and
drilling. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to send you the requested
information which will be good for future reference.

"Ernie" wrote in message

I would like to hear from 17' 2003 Trophy boat owners to verify existing or
non-existing drain channels. When removing the center console interior
popup I discovered what appeared to be a drain channel located in the center
pointing in the stern's direction. When I inserted a snake I discovered
that it was blocked either intentionally or they forgot to remove the plug.
The bilge also has a drain channel that is also inaccessible. Is this by
design or has someone goofed?
--
Ernie

Everyone dies, but not everyone lives.
A. Sachs

Mudfish\(Co30\)

Since he lives in Maine as I do that MIGHT not be the best
approach right now. Trust me on this.

Mudfish

19' Reedcraft F/S (semi-sled)
Merc Jet 80.

nk.net...

"Ernie" wrote in message

I would like to hear from 17' 2003 Trophy boat owners to verify existing

or
non-existing drain channels. When removing the center console interior
popup I discovered what appeared to be a drain channel located in the

center
pointing in the stern's direction. When I inserted a snake I discovered
that it was blocked either intentionally or they forgot to remove the

plug.
The bilge also has a drain channel that is also inaccessible. Is this

by
design or has someone goofed?
--
Ernie

Everyone dies, but not everyone lives.
A. Sachs

Don White

If your weather is as cold as the Maritimes, the water would probably freeze
pouring from the bucket :-)

Mudfish(Co30) wrote in message
. ..
Since he lives in Maine as I do that MIGHT not be the best
approach right now. Trust me on this.

Mudfish

Ernie

You are absolutely correct. Yesterday's and today's temperature have been
hovering between -15 Fahrenheit degrees and seven above. Pouring water for
test purposes would not be advisable.