Mudfish\(Co30\)

Default 17' 2003 Trophy Boat Owners

Since he lives in Maine as I do that MIGHT not be the best
approach right now. Trust me on this.

Mudfish

19' Reedcraft F/S (semi-sled)
Merc Jet 80.

"Lawrence James" wrote in message
nk.net...
Just because you could not get a snake down it does not mean it is

blocked.
It may open up somewhere. Pour a bucket of water down it and see if it
comes out.

"Ernie" wrote in message

I would like to hear from 17' 2003 Trophy boat owners to verify existing

or
non-existing drain channels. When removing the center console interior
popup I discovered what appeared to be a drain channel located in the

center
pointing in the stern's direction. When I inserted a snake I discovered
that it was blocked either intentionally or they forgot to remove the

plug.
The bilge also has a drain channel that is also inaccessible. Is this

by
design or has someone goofed?
--
Ernie