Mole

Default 17' 2003 Trophy Boat Owners

Why not just call Trophy support. They are very helpful. They sent me PDF
copies of the construction of both my hull and deck/insert (2003 Trophy 1802
WA) when I wanted to do some additions which required some cutting and
drilling. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to send you the requested
information which will be good for future reference.

"Ernie" wrote in message

I would like to hear from 17' 2003 Trophy boat owners to verify existing or
non-existing drain channels. When removing the center console interior
popup I discovered what appeared to be a drain channel located in the center
pointing in the stern's direction. When I inserted a snake I discovered
that it was blocked either intentionally or they forgot to remove the plug.
The bilge also has a drain channel that is also inaccessible. Is this by
design or has someone goofed?
--
Ernie

Everyone dies, but not everyone lives.