P.Fritz

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

JohnH wrote:
On 4 Jan 2005 13:14:21 -0800, "basskisser"

wrote:

NOYB wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

The road is old and overutilized.

Kind of like the vaginal orifice on an old whore, eh?
Kind of like all of Florida, eh?

Everything in Naples is new...but it is overutilized.

That's odd. You sure try hard to push Naples as the best place in

the
world. Well, you are wrong, as usual:
On the way to Naples' historic Pier is Palm Cottage, built in 1895

and
reputedly Naples' oldest house, where guided tours are offered in
season. Other historic buildings include the Naples Commissary

Building
in Olde Naples, dating back to 1903, and the renovated Naples Depot
(1927), once the Naples Train Station and now displaying a caboose

and
other railroad memorabilia. History buffs will also find much of
interest at the Collier County Museum, which houses a permanent
collection from Prehistoric times through to the present day. You

will
learn about the early Indian settlements here and may wish to go on

visit an Indian Village in the area, where genuine Indian,

hand-crafted
artifacts are sold.

Why not just post the web site from which you plagiarized your
information?

http://www.naples-florida.com/quicktour/history.htm

Good day, and Happy New Year!

John H

Why do so? NOYB won't believe it anyway! He only believes what he wants
to believe. I've been to Naples. Many times. I know people who's
families have lived in Naples for generations. It's just like the time
that NOYB was trying to tell everyone here that Naples doesn't have
swampbillies.

Naples doesn't have swampbillies. Perhaps you're referring to Golden Gate
Estates? Yes, it has a Naples mailing address...but it's not the same
Naples that a couple hundred thousand snowbirds come down to visit every
year.

The median home price in Naples is just a hair under $400,000.
Swampbillies don't buy $400,000 homes.

You obviously haven't been to Naples in a long time...probably not since
you worked parking lot security when the Wal-Mart was being built.

What do you expect out of asslicker.....who thinks Atlanta is a 'world
class' city because of the laser light show at Stone Mountain......LMAO

basskisser

NOYB wrote:
[...]

See, Paul, that AGAIN shows how dumb you really are! I gave many, many
reasons why Atlanta is, indeed a world class city, gave you URL's that
say the same, and on and on. BUT, because of your blind hatred caused
by your wife leaving you, and your kid not being able to handle life
with a bitter person like you, didn't comprehend ANY of it.

basskisser

NOYB wrote:
[...]

Oh, yes, I KNOW you can't possibly comrehend that Naples is nothing but
a swamp town.

basskisser

P.Fritz wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
[...]

on to
visit an Indian Village in the area, where genuine Indian,

hand-crafted
artifacts are sold.

You know Bassy you don't have to prove how stupid you are *every*
day....take a day off once and a while. ;-)

You trying to 'cow down' the deadbeat asslicker?

Hey, Fritz, do you do ANYTHING besides call people childish names
while hiding behind usenet? Again, just like the 3rd grader who calls
people names, then runs home to hide. You are nothing more than a
bothersome gnat. I'm sorry that your wife ran off, but, hell, how could
you blame her? She probably wanted someone who acted like a MAN,
instead of you.

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news

wrote:

NOYB wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
glegroups.com...

NOYB wrote:

[...]

I thought a swampbilly was a homeless person who lived in your part of the
country...

If being homeless is the definition of a "swampbilly", then Naples has no
"swampbillies". I have never seen a homeless person in Naples. Because of
the high per capita net worth, and the large number of elderly church-going
retirees, the churches down here have oodles of cash that they spend on
taking care of the less-fortunate. Coming back from a cruise to the Bahamas
last week, I was astounded at the number of homeless folks in the
neighborhood around Capt. Harry's tackle in Miami...which is just a couple
of blocks from the American Airlines (or whatever they call it now) Arena
and the waterfront.

JimH

NOYB wrote:
[...]

day....take a day off once in a while. ;-)

You trying to 'cow down' the deadbeat asslicker?

All in the same post:

First you assert:

Hey, Fritz, do you do ANYTHING besides call people childish names
while hiding behind usenet? Again, just like the 3rd grader who calls
people names, then runs home to hide.

Then you state:

You are nothing more than a
bothersome gnat. I'm sorry that your wife ran off, but, hell, how could
you blame her? She probably wanted someone who acted like a MAN,
instead of you.

Unbelievable.

basskisser

NOYB wrote:

Naples doesn't have swampbillies.

Really? Been to the swamp buggy races in Naples lately?:
http://www.swampbuggy.com/rules.htm

Hell, they even have a swamp buggy PARADE, right there in your
cherished downtown Naples:
http://www.oldduckracing.com/upcoming_events.htm

Corkscrew SWAMP?
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/travel/...st/naples.html

And, did you know that Naples is right smack dab in the middle of the
Big Cypress Swamp?
And how about the Swamp Rompers, a local club that's nothing BUT
swampbillies.
And did you know that they call Naples the "gateway to the everglades"?
I THINK that the Everglades is a swamp.

basskisser

NOYB wrote:
[...]

My you ARE a dense one, aren't you? What name did I call him? Hint, I
didn't call him a bothersome gnat. I simply stated he is nothing MORE
than one.

JimH

NOYB wrote:
[...]

Didn't you just assert: "Hey, Fritz, do you do ANYTHING besides call people
childish names while hiding behind usenet? Again, just like the 3rd grader
who calls people names, then runs home to hide"????

As I said earlier......unbelievable.

basskisser

NOYB wrote:
[...]

Yes, I DID "assert" that. Now what name did I call him? 3rd grader?
Nope, I said he acted JUST LIKE....a third grader. Childish? Nope,
wrong again. I said he "called people childish names".
As you said earlier......unbelievable.