Mike

Default Lurker - Learned Much - New Boat - Thanks to ALL

Well I'll start:

About 5 years ago, I purchased a 1976 EBCO open bow 16.5' boat with a 75 hp
Chrysler O.B. Numerous fixes, repairs, upgrades, general maintenance and
LEARNING and we (wife (#1)(family) and I) bought a 2004 Larson 180 SEi (so
far 2 hours of the total time meter). I love her ( wife jealous sometimes I
think)!!! Her name is "Shiznaz" (help from kids). Every one in this group
has helped allot. I listen, watch, apply suggestions, learn and laugh.

I have learned mostly, you gotta love your boat to own it. If you can't
stand to spend as much time on her out of the water as in the water, you'll
only pay for it later. For that lesson, I thank you all. Some may get
discouraged with the banter and politics; hey it's life. If everything was
lovely (weather, etc...) we'd all be boating and then come home and brag
about our boats, family, and the fun we had.

Remember, "Keep it real; keep having fun!"

Mike ( SHIZNAZ)

trainfan1

Mike wrote:
[...]

Mike, I am so envious. That 180 is supposed to be an entry level boat
but you would never think that... it is a massive amount of boating
pleasure for the money. I'm sure your friends who have seen it are
impressed...

The way they build those VEC hulls is like no other boat - in the engine
compartment it's very obvious. Very solid ride, fit, & finish.

Congratulations!

Rob

OT Hanoi John Kerry Christopher Robin General 34 March 29th 04 01:13 PM
offshore fishing adectus General 7 January 3rd 04 03:23 PM
Repost from Merc group Clams Canino General 0 August 29th 03 12:43 PM