Jack Goff

Default The Lesson Bush & Cheney Really Learned

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

WASHINGTON (AP) - The United States is tightening security in the face
Snip

Repetition:

"If your ideas are weak, if you have neither logic nor evidence to back them
up, simply keep asserting them over and over and over again. This will
convince everyone that they must be true. If they were not true, surely we
wouldn't keep hearing about them all the time?"

Harry Krause

Jack Goff wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

WASHINGTON (AP) - The United States is tightening security in the face
Snip

Repetition:

"If your ideas are weak, if you have neither logic nor evidence to back them
up, simply keep asserting them over and over and over again. This will
convince everyone that they must be true. If they were not true, surely we
wouldn't keep hearing about them all the time?"

Indeed, the policy the Bush Administration is following...right, Jackoff?
Jack Goff

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Indeed, the policy the Bush Administration is following...right, Jackoff?

You really not so dumb as to think I was talking about the Bush Admin.,
right? I was talking about your spamming method, but did you really think
otherwise? Are you really that stupid? Say it's not so...

I starting to think I'm wrestling with a pig...

Jack

Harry Krause

Jack Goff wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Indeed, the policy the Bush Administration is following...right, Jackoff?

You really not so dumb as to think I was talking about the Bush Admin.,
right? I was talking about your spamming method, but did you really think
otherwise? Are you really that stupid? Say it's not so...

I starting to think I'm wrestling with a pig...

Jack

If you are wrestling with a pig, Jackoff, your opponent faces you in the
mirror each morning when you shave.
basskisser

"Jack Goff" wrote in message r.com...
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Indeed, the policy the Bush Administration is following...right, Jackoff?

You really not so dumb as to think I was talking about the Bush Admin.,
right? I was talking about your spamming method, but did you really think
otherwise? Are you really that stupid? Say it's not so...

I starting to think I'm wrestling with a pig...

Jack

Perhaps you shouldn't beat yourself up so bad.

Jack Goff

Jack Goff wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Indeed, the policy the Bush Administration is following...right,

Jackoff?

You really not so dumb as to think I was talking about the Bush Admin.,
right? I was talking about your spamming method, but did you really

think
otherwise? Are you really that stupid? Say it's not so...

I starting to think I'm wrestling with a pig...

Jack

If you are wrestling with a pig, Jackoff, your opponent faces you in the
mirror each morning when you shave.

Yep, it's so. Poor, dumb Harry.

Jack

John Smith

Harry is a person with low self esteem. He is embarrassed about his boat,
his wife's career and his life's achievements. He is forced to fabricate
elaborate stories and pollute the NG with his off topic posts to make up for
his life that he considers a failure.

"Jack Goff" wrote in message
.com...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

WASHINGTON (AP) - The United States is tightening security in the face
Snip

Repetition:

"If your ideas are weak, if you have neither logic nor evidence to back

them
up, simply keep asserting them over and over and over again. This will
convince everyone that they must be true. If they were not true, surely we
wouldn't keep hearing about them all the time?"

basskisser

"John Smith" wrote in message news:FhDHc.49279$MB3.12506@attbi_s04...
Harry is a person with low self esteem. He is embarrassed about his boat,
his wife's career and his life's achievements. He is forced to fabricate
elaborate stories and pollute the NG with his off topic posts to make up for
his life that he considers a failure.

And what would YOUR mental problem be? Just dillusional thinking, or
something worse?