Don White

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Sew is the appropriate very for you, Jackoff:

jacker-off:

1921 Dict. Occup. Terms (1927) §399 Jacker-off (lace); takes off from
bobbins, waste lengths of unused threads, and winds them on to large
wooden bobbins, using a small winding machine.

So our friend sews in his spare time. I wonder if he knits also? I need a
'watch cap' and a decent pair of mitts for the winter.
Where do I put in an order?

Jack Goff

"Don White" wrote in message

So our friend sews in his spare time. I wonder if he knits also? I need

'watch cap' and a decent pair of mitts for the winter.
Where do I put in an order?

With your mother... the one you still live with.

Jack Goff

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jack Goff wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote:

You reap what you sew...

Oh, and that's "sow", not sew, idiot.

What a buffoon.

Sew is the appropriate very for you, Jackoff:

jacker-off:

1921 Dict. Occup. Terms (1927) §399 Jacker-off (lace); takes off from
bobbins, waste lengths of unused threads, and winds them on to large
wooden bobbins, using a small winding machine.

Wow.. most of the time you act 10, but now you appear to be at least 90
years old. Are you so infatuated with me, or just my name-sake? I'll wager
it's the name thing you and Donny like...

Jack Goff

Jack Goff wrote:
Wow.. most of the time you act 10, but now you appear to be at least 90
years old. Are you so infatuated with me, or just my name-sake? I'll

wager
it's the name thing you and Donny like...

It's certainly not you, Jackoff. And you are named appropriately.

Then it *is* the act! Be careful, you'll go blind.

Don White

"Jack Goff" wrote in message
m...

With your mother... the one you still live with.

Technically, she lives with me.
She did knit me mitts and a hat but the mitts are one layer and the cap was
a light gray toque style rather than the navy blue/black 'watch cap' I
want.
It's hard to be critical of your 90 year old mom when she does things for
you.

JimH

"Don White" wrote in message

"Jack Goff" wrote in message
m...

With your mother... the one you still live with.

Technically, she lives with me.
She did knit me mitts and a hat but the mitts are one layer and the cap
was
a light gray toque style rather than the navy blue/black 'watch cap' I
want.
It's hard to be critical of your 90 year old mom when she does things for
you.

Pity, but you just were.

A blue or black knit hat (watch hat) sells for a whopping $2 in these parts.
Rather than bitch about your 90 year old mother taking the time and effort
to knit you a hat for Christmas and have it be the wrong color/style, be
grateful for her gift, then go out and spend the $2 for the hat you want.

Jeez.

Don White

"JimH" did his usual blathering......

Get anyhing boating related for Christmas? Didn't think so!
We gotta be more selective with our membership.

Don White

"JimH" wrote in message

So are you still stealing your 90 year old mother's pension fund?

Nope...that must be a 'Cleveland thing'! Here we look after our parents
like they did when we were born....or in your case...hatched.

JimH

"Don White" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message

So are you still stealing your 90 year old mother's pension fund?

Nope...

Good. Did you finally stop because of a guilty conscience?

How is that great city of Hellifux? What do you do for fun there? Perhaps
watch the feces float around in the Bay?

Don White

"JimH" wrote in message

How is that great city of Hellifux? What do you do for fun there?

Perhaps
watch the feces float around in the Bay?

Again...a correction. I don't live on a bay.... simply the 2nd best natural
harbour in the world.

Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
Don't Buy Gas Today Bobsprit ASA 16 May 24th 04 02:27 PM
O.T. 30 years ago vs. Today RGrew176 General 0 February 10th 04 03:46 PM
Got a call today. Simple Simon ASA 2 November 26th 03 02:50 AM
**FINALLY** went boating today! YEAH!!!! frank news General 0 August 14th 03 10:36 PM