Tuuk

Default It's -6 here today...

What is that Harry ,,, your IQ ?

O no,,, don't tell me it will be another battle of wits with an idiot,,,

Harry,, you have a variable IQ but it is reaching the negative too often
lately,, I suggest you get off the debating team...

Well,, thanks for telling me you have another ding dong day ahead of you,, I
wont waste my time with you today as I did yesterday when your IQ was 0 ....

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:1104069574.ec520e9441a6bf18a1b2bb77b2d66f62@t eranews...

-6 C.

It's so much fun confusing Tuuk.

Happy Day After.

I was hoping to try out my new "Holiday Gift" today, but it's too damn
cold outside...the skeet will never come out of their nests.

Speaking of clays, did anyone else see Tom Knapp shoot down 10 clays he
tossed in the air with 10 shots from his Benelli? Holy Skeet!

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 08:59:33 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

-6 C.

It's so much fun confusing Tuuk.

Happy Day After.

I was hoping to try out my new "Holiday Gift" today, but it's too damn
cold outside...the skeet will never come out of their nests.

OH OH!! What 'cha get - what 'cha get?!?!?

Speaking of clays, did anyone else see Tom Knapp shoot down 10 clays he
tossed in the air with 10 shots from his Benelli? Holy Skeet!

I like the Benelli R1 and I absolutely love it with the .300
Winchester Mag barrel. Their shotguns are very stylish, but in my
opinion, a well made shotgun is a well made shotgun, etc...

As to Tom Knapp, he can shoot, no doubt about it. But there is a
trick to it - watch it close some time and you'll see what I mean.

Later,

Tom
Don White

"Tuuk" wrote in message
news
What is that Harry ,,, your IQ ?

O no,,, don't tell me it will be another battle of wits with an idiot,,,

Harry,, you have a variable IQ but it is reaching the negative too often
lately,, I suggest you get off the debating team...

Now, now Tuuk. It wouldn't be very sporting of Harry to enter a battle of
wits with an unarmed man.

JimH

"Don White" wrote in message

"Tuuk" wrote in message
news
What is that Harry ,,, your IQ ?

O no,,, don't tell me it will be another battle of wits with an idiot,,,

Harry,, you have a variable IQ but it is reaching the negative too often
lately,, I suggest you get off the debating team...

Now, now Tuuk. It wouldn't be very sporting of Harry to enter a battle of
wits with an unarmed man.

Another thoughtful and caring post from Don White during this Holiday
Season.

Short Wave Sportfishing

wrote:

-6 C.

It's so much fun confusing Tuuk.

Happy Day After.

I was hoping to try out my new "Holiday Gift" today, but it's too damn
cold outside...the skeet will never come out of their nests.

OH OH!! What 'cha get - what 'cha get?!?!?

An over-and-under 20 gauge with 28" barrels and a straight stock.
Pull!

Beretta?

Speaking of clays, did anyone else see Tom Knapp shoot down 10 clays he
tossed in the air with 10 shots from his Benelli? Holy Skeet!

I like the Benelli R1 and I absolutely love it with the .300
Winchester Mag barrel. Their shotguns are very stylish, but in my
opinion, a well made shotgun is a well made shotgun, etc...

As to Tom Knapp, he can shoot, no doubt about it. But there is a
trick to it - watch it close some time and you'll see what I mean.

Yeah...I've watched, and I've watched, and I've watched. In slo-mo, too.
10 shots, 10 clays.

It' pretty obvious if you shoot clay a lot. I don't shoot a lot of
clay, not my thing (long range shooting and handguns are my thing),
but when I first saw it, I knew there was a trick - just couldn't put
my finger on it. Then a friend pointed it out.

Later,

Tom

P. Fritz

"JimH" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"Tuuk" wrote in message
news
What is that Harry ,,, your IQ ?

O no,,, don't tell me it will be another battle of wits with an

idiot,,,

Harry,, you have a variable IQ but it is reaching the negative too

often
lately,, I suggest you get off the debating team...

Now, now Tuuk. It wouldn't be very sporting of Harry to enter a battle

of
wits with an unarmed man.

Another thoughtful and caring post from Don White during this Holiday
Season.

Actually I think he was just being protective of harry, since under the
situationdecribed by don, harry would still be at a severe disadvantage.

Don White

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

Actually I think he was just being protective of harry, since under

the
situationdecribed by don, harry would still be at a severe disadvantage.

You're standing too close to JimH.
I was simply stating that Harry was a better man than to take advantage of
an unprepared foe.

Don White

"JimH" wrote in message

Another thoughtful and caring post from Don White during this Holiday
Season.

Well, well....JimH takes a break from stuffing his face with food & drink.
Hope you behaved yourself the last couple of days.

Don White

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
An over-and-under 20 gauge with 28" barrels and a straight stock.
Pull!

Ruger.

http://www.ruger.com/Firearms/FAProd...=4065&return=Y

No guarantee on the link.

Long familial friendship tie to the founder...so preference to the
products...being a loyalist, as it were.

That's a beauty. A bit pricy but darn nice.

JimH

"Don White" wrote in message

Now, now Tuuk. It wouldn't be very sporting of Harry to enter a battle
of
wits with an unarmed man.

Another thoughtful and caring post from Don White during this Holiday
Season.

Well, well....JimH takes a break from stuffing his face with food & drink.
Hope you behaved yourself the last couple of days.

Another thoughtful and caring post from Don White during this Holiday
Season. You are indeed on a roll.

Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
Don't Buy Gas Today Bobsprit ASA 16 May 24th 04 02:27 PM
O.T. 30 years ago vs. Today RGrew176 General 0 February 10th 04 04:46 PM
Got a call today. Simple Simon ASA 2 November 26th 03 03:50 AM
**FINALLY** went boating today! YEAH!!!! frank news General 0 August 14th 03 10:36 PM