NOYB

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Hey...when we are hit again, I'm hoping it isn't in a blue zone.

The really funny thing is that is your attitude...if the US is hit again,
that's how you would react.

Sick.

The nuclear bomb being assembled in Mexico by Al Qaida and intended for
explosion in the United States is very likely headed to Texas. It is
supposed
to be smuggled across the unguarded border, but once in the US its likely
they
won't want to move it very far and risk detection.

They'll probably try to use Vancouver as an entry point again.

Don White

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

They'll probably try to use Vancouver as an entry point again.

That was one incident. Most of your terrorists enter without passing
through Canada. Your borders aren't exactly watertight.

Jack Goff

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Some decades in the future, when what's left of our society tries to
pick up the pieces, that'll be considered the beginning of the end.

Why, do you think the liberals are going to regain control? Let's hope not.

Jack

JimH

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Why, do you think the liberals are going to regain control? Let's hope
not.

Jack

Perish the thought. Why should the government be run by thinkers, vs.
"believers"?

That was a funny one Chuck! Thanks for the good laugh.

Gould 0738

Perish the thought. Why should the government be run by thinkers, vs.
"believers"?

That was a funny one Chuck! Thanks for the good laugh.

It seems you believed it was humorous.

You're welcome.

Dr. Dr. Smithers

Gould,
Liberals think were their heart instead of their intellect. They will allow
their desire to do good, to override the facts concerning the ineffective
programs that fail to achieve there desired results.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Perish the thought. Why should the government be run by thinkers, vs.
"believers"?

That was a funny one Chuck! Thanks for the good laugh.

It seems you believed it was humorous.

You're welcome.

P.Fritz

"Dr. Dr. Smithers" wrote in message
Gould,
Liberals think were their heart instead of their intellect. They will
allow their desire to do good, to override the facts concerning the
ineffective programs that fail to achieve there desired results.

They tend to be static thinkers.......that any change implemented by their
policies will not result in any change by the population............

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Perish the thought. Why should the government be run by thinkers, vs.
"believers"?

That was a funny one Chuck! Thanks for the good laugh.

It seems you believed it was humorous.

You're welcome.

P.Fritz

Paul,
I could not follow what you were saying. Try one more time and I will
listen closer ; )
.

In other words......they don't think that by raising the sales tax, people
will alter their spending habits based on that increase....that an increase
in capital gains tax will result in less invest (just look at what the
luxury tax did to the boat building business) That increasing the welfare
check by 300 a month for an additional child will not result in greater
welfare births....etc etc.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Perish the thought. Why should the government be run by thinkers, vs.
"believers"?

That was a funny one Chuck! Thanks for the good laugh.

It seems you believed it was humorous.

You're welcome.

Dr. Dr. Smithers

I completely agree, and is the reason why the concept of cities put an
excessive tax on corporations and workers so they can create a utopian city,
will result in jobs moving to the suburbs, a smaller tax base and less tax
income for the city. The result will be the city will have to discontinue
social services they currently can afford. What they thought would be a
great solution, ends up hurting those they want to help.

I knew if I listened carefully I could understand it.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Perish the thought. Why should the government be run by thinkers,
vs.
"believers"?

That was a funny one Chuck! Thanks for the good laugh.

It seems you believed it was humorous.

You're welcome.

December Great Lakes Cruiser [email protected] Power Boat Racing 0 November 30th 03 08:45 PM
GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Great weekend Paul General 3 September 16th 03 08:30 PM
September Great Lakes Cruiser [email protected] Cruising 0 August 29th 03 04:37 PM
September Great Lakes Cruiser [email protected] ASA 0 August 29th 03 04:31 PM