NOYB

Default Oh, this is going to be great fun!

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
The New Face of National Security

By Dan Froomkin
Special to washingtonpost.com
Wednesday, November 17, 2004; 12:20 PM

Stephen J. Hadley, who President Bush yesterday named his new national
security adviser,

Ahhhh. Good. Another "Vulcan" on Bush's foreign policy team.

NOYB

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
The New Face of National Security

By Dan Froomkin
Special to washingtonpost.com
Wednesday, November 17, 2004; 12:20 PM

Stephen J. Hadley, who President Bush yesterday named his new national
security adviser,

Ahhhh. Good. Another "Vulcan" on Bush's foreign policy team.

Perhaps your children will be among the first drafted into the Army of
Jesusville and sent to some overseas hellhole

because Bush has decided to win this war on *his* watch, there will be no
overseas hellhole by the time my kids are draft age. Sure, there may be
some nuclear wasteland formerly known as the Middle East...but there'll be
nobody left to fight over there.

NOYB

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
The New Face of National Security

By Dan Froomkin
Special to washingtonpost.com
Wednesday, November 17, 2004; 12:20 PM

Stephen J. Hadley, who President Bush yesterday named his new national
security adviser,

Ahhhh. Good. Another "Vulcan" on Bush's foreign policy team.

Perhaps your children will be among the first drafted into the Army of
Jesusville and sent to some overseas hellhole

because Bush has decided to win this war on *his* watch, there will be no
overseas hellhole by the time my kids are draft age. Sure, there may be
some nuclear wasteland formerly known as the Middle East...but there'll
be
nobody left to fight over there.

Maybe they'll be in Tampa, shooting up dentists' offices.

Good thing I didn't set up shop in Tampa!

JohnH

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:24:59 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Maybe they'll be in Tampa, shooting up dentists' offices.

And then had the gall to call someone else 'sick'.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Dr. Dr. Smithers

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Hey...when we are hit again, I'm hoping it isn't in a blue zone.

The really funny thing is that is your attitude...if the US is hit again,
that's how you would react.

Sick.

John S

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:46:46 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Gould 0738 wrote:
Hey...when we are hit again, I'm hoping it isn't in a blue zone.

The really funny thing is that is your attitude...if the US is hit again,
that's how you would react.

Sick.

The nuclear bomb being assembled in Mexico by Al Qaida and intended for
explosion in the United States is very likely headed to Texas. It is supposed
to be smuggled across the unguarded border, but once in the US its likely they
won't want to move it very far and risk detection.

Texas has an unguarded border, it's the home state of George Bush, and would be
consistent with the pre-election pronouncement from Al-Qaida that "only certain
states are our enemies." That can be understand to be nations, or, literally
states. Setting of a nuke in Texas would symbolize a serious penis waving at
GWB- something likely to appeal to bin Ladin.

Wow...how many megatons?

Asshole

Regards
John S

To live forever in infamy, the liar:

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 11:36:57 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

I'd be delighted to see the non-boaters leave, even if they slam the
door behind them, and get this newsgroup back on topic, or at least on
pleasant topics.
John S

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
The New Face of National Security

By Dan Froomkin
Special to washingtonpost.com
Wednesday, November 17, 2004; 12:20 PM

Stephen J. Hadley, who President Bush yesterday named his new national
security adviser,

Ahhhh. Good. Another "Vulcan" on Bush's foreign policy team.

Perhaps your children will be among the first drafted into the Army of
Jesusville and sent to some overseas hellhole

because Bush has decided to win this war on *his* watch, there will be no
overseas hellhole by the time my kids are draft age. Sure, there may be
some nuclear wasteland formerly known as the Middle East...but there'll be
nobody left to fight over there.

Maybe they'll be in Tampa, shooting up dentists' offices.

They might be at your office shooting lame ass up.

Regards
John S

To live forever in infamy, the biggest liar of rec.boats got caught in his own words:

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 11:36:57 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

"I'd be delighted to see the non-boaters leave, even if they slam the
door behind them, and get this newsgroup back on topic, or at least on
pleasant topics."

December Great Lakes Cruiser [email protected] Power Boat Racing 0 November 30th 03 08:45 PM
GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Great weekend Paul General 3 September 16th 03 08:30 PM
September Great Lakes Cruiser [email protected] Cruising 0 August 29th 03 04:37 PM
September Great Lakes Cruiser [email protected] ASA 0 August 29th 03 04:31 PM