John S

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:46:46 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Gould 0738 wrote:
Hey...when we are hit again, I'm hoping it isn't in a blue zone.

The really funny thing is that is your attitude...if the US is hit again,
that's how you would react.

Sick.

The nuclear bomb being assembled in Mexico by Al Qaida and intended for
explosion in the United States is very likely headed to Texas. It is supposed
to be smuggled across the unguarded border, but once in the US its likely they
won't want to move it very far and risk detection.

Texas has an unguarded border, it's the home state of George Bush, and would be
consistent with the pre-election pronouncement from Al-Qaida that "only certain
states are our enemies." That can be understand to be nations, or, literally
states. Setting of a nuke in Texas would symbolize a serious penis waving at
GWB- something likely to appeal to bin Ladin.

Wow...how many megatons?

Asshole

Regards
John S

To live forever in infamy, the liar:

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 11:36:57 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

I'd be delighted to see the non-boaters leave, even if they slam the
door behind them, and get this newsgroup back on topic, or at least on
pleasant topics.